Leafs Lounge Returns: V1

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
these guys could have been great if they didn't rip off Zep sooooooooo badly.

a young band, just starting out, 3 brothers I believe, they will develop there own sound. They grew up listening to there dads music

Bronxxx

Dec 2, 2018
I’m a MM owner Mercury Marauder 03. Just joined here. Any opinions on this Mathews kid?

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
a young band, just starting out, 3 brothers I believe, they will develop there own sound. They grew up listening to there dads music
I watched a couple of their videos, singer couldn't have been more "blatant" in his imitation of Plant, and gestures, movement, too much of a copycat for my liking, music isn't bad though.

Big Cactus

Gud Pro
Apr 9, 2018
Toronto
Would you say its worth the increased price? I want to eat less meat to reduce my carbonprint but I’m cheapo

@Big Cactus
I dono it tastes like an average burger. I wasn’t doing it for any reason other than it was interesting to me and I wanted to give it a go. It’s probably not worth the 7-8$ or whatever but I’m a value menu kinda guy.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Has anyone had the Beyond Meat burger? Did it actually taste like meat?

As a beef farmer I refuse to support such a thing.

That being said, I understand the global impacts of farming, and why people would look to more eco friendly meat alternatives.

But I'll be raising and eating my own God damn beef until I'm cold & in the ground! :laugh:

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Anyone else pumped for the upcoming MMA fights this month?

Holloway vs Ortega should be amazing and I cannot ****ing wait for Jones vs Gustafsson 2.

Pretty good fight on tonight for the TUF Finale too between RDA and Usman, tomorrow too with JDS vs Tuivasa.

Definitely amped for the card at the end of the month.

Reactions: IPS

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Tried a few times to order it but they have always been sold out?

It's good but not $6.99 good. The patty is quite thin, the bun is huge and why don't they give you the option of condiments instead of loading them on? The fries are good but a combo is over $11.

member 262271

Has anyone had the Beyond Meat burger? Did it actually taste like meat?
I've had it, it been a very long time since I've had meat but the burger certainly is supposed to mimic the texture and "off the barbecue" taste, it's pretty strange. I just got some of the beyond meat sausages but am yet to try.

AreBe

This is the Real Are Be and not a Burner account!
Apr 1, 2013
Definitely amped for the card at the end of the month.
Infinitely prefer boxing to men groping each other rolling around in some homo-erotic manner on the floor
in boxing, you gotta keep em separated, but in MMA they are apart maybe once
MMA might have a few punches and roundhouse kicks but it is mostly Greko Roman wrestling- such a bore!
And there is inevitable fighting at the bar too- so tedious- you look at the one starting it and thing, "You dunce!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad