Leafs Lounge Returns: V1

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
94 on the old Genesis or Snes is pure gold I think 94 was the best hockey game ever.
There are nhl 94 tournaments. I almost went to one lol. I won a tourney with some friends once, but not near the size of these other tourneys.

Reactions: rubous

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
There are nhl 94 tournaments. I almost went to one lol. I won a tourney with some friends once, but not near the size of these other tourneys.
yea ive read there are some huge 94 Tourney's that would be unreal to witness. I have not pulled out the Genesis in a few years, but now that we are talking about it, I might have to pull it out and rip up a few games! im always the hawks lol.

Reactions: Ratboy

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
giphy.gif

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Any of y'all **** with the Band? Just discovered The Last Waltz. Levon Helm's performance on The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down is nuts.
They were great. Cripple creek is my fav of theirs.

Has anybody seen Joker yet? It's very good, yet twisted so don't bring the kids.

54thecup

keep on rockin the free world!
Aug 3, 2017
Muskoka
Curious if anyone knows about the company Sportloqic?

Sportlogiq - Home

I came across them while digging around about puck and player tracking this summer.

They do work with the Raptors and I 'guess' this would be the type of technology the Marlies and Leafs are using for their current analytical tracking data.

Anyway cool Canadian company, if I was young and a tech / sports guy, I'd be checking them out for career opportunities.

I saw their advertising for the first time in a recent Leafs broadcast and I'm curious what others know about them.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Anyone here have any knowledge of SQL Server? I've been asked by a Client for help with a specific task and I have no knowledge of it.
Google hasn't been much help either. PM me if you think you can help.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Went and seen the Joker last night and..... holeeee fudge. I definitely recommend it. Amazing flick, Joaquin and his forehead were amazing in it as well.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Went and seen the Joker last night and..... holeeee fudge. I definitely recommend it. Amazing flick, Joaquin and his forehead were amazing in it as well.
I saw it too and it's intense eh? Lots to process and some interesting messages. I still think ledgers joker is best but this one came close.

Reactions: Kelly

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Stupid mobile version of this site is so annoying. Real scummy to have my keyboard just disappear on me when I’m typing (which happens nowhere else when I’m typing on my phone) so that I click on whatever garbage ad is positioned just below the reply box and get moved to that web page.

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Curious if anyone knows about the company Sportloqic?

Sportlogiq - Home

I came across them while digging around about puck and player tracking this summer.

They do work with the Raptors and I 'guess' this would be the type of technology the Marlies and Leafs are using for their current analytical tracking data.

Anyway cool Canadian company, if I was young and a tech / sports guy, I'd be checking them out for career opportunities.

I saw their advertising for the first time in a recent Leafs broadcast and I'm curious what others know about them.

The data they track is still proprietary at this point. Occasionally someone with access (e.g. SN writer, Andrew Berkshire) will release some tidbits in tweets and/or articles. The 'loose puck recoveries' that Matthews occasionally gets mocked for on the mainboards are an example of a statistic they track.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Anyone read the details of last nights Amber Alert? I'm sure we were all woken by it.
Seems the kid was abducted at 8 am people hear him yelling 'Help me!', school didn't inform the parents that he wasn't at school, parents then informed the Police at 5 when he doesn't come home. Seems like a gong show.

I don't understand why they wait until midnight to issue an Alert. Why wouldn't they do it immediately?

Reactions: Kelly

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Any of y'all f*** with the Band? Just discovered The Last Waltz. Levon Helm's performance on The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down is nuts.

Yes, some argue best band ever, big Canadian influence, Robbie Robertson, Their album "Songs From Big Pink" is a classic.

Reactions: ACC1224

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Anyone read the details of last nights Amber Alert? I'm sure we were all woken by it.
Seems the kid was abducted at 8 am people hear him yelling 'Help me!', school didn't inform the parents that he wasn't at school, parents then informed the Police at 5 when he doesn't come home. Seems like a gong show.

I don't understand why they wait until midnight to issue an Alert. Why wouldn't they do it immediately?

My big thing is why did the school not make a phone call saying the kid was no there? Do they not do attendance anymore? Could have gotten the word around a lot sooner that way.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
yea ive read there are some huge 94 Tourney's that would be unreal to witness. I have not pulled out the Genesis in a few years, but now that we are talking about it, I might have to pull it out and rip up a few games! im always the hawks lol.
I've been playing the 94 rom with 2020 rosters. Funny thing is while the leafs can score a lot, their players can rarely hit anything. Very accurate lol

Reactions: rubous

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Caught this guy playing at Bearly's House of Blues in Halifax last month, if you like the blues, WOW!

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Anyone here have any knowledge of SQL Server? I've been asked by a Client for help with a specific task and I have no knowledge of it.
Google hasn't been much help either. PM me if you think you can help.

there is a section of HF that has computing and tech stuff in it i think its called "geek emporium" its mostly video gaming threads but they have other tech threads too. In my experience the posters who hang in there are really knowledgeable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad