Leafs Lounge Returns: V1

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
You asked me for them.
Sorry, not ringing a bell.

I am stuck on the 383 vs 406 conundrum.

One one hand, the mild 383 (currently in the car) would leave thicker cylinder walls to allow for a power adder and would be more reliable, but a 406 would be quite a bit of power out of a small block but you'd lose reliability (let's be honest, the car won't be driven easily) but at a cheaper rate. Gah!

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Sorry, not ringing a bell.

I am stuck on the 383 vs 406 conundrum.

One one hand, the mild 383 (currently in the car) would leave thicker cylinder walls to allow for a power adder and would be more reliable, but a 406 would be quite a bit of power out of a small block but you'd lose reliability (let's be honest, the car won't be driven easily) but at a cheaper rate. Gah!

406 is fine, just don't do anything stupid.

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
it was pretty good.

they kinda have "that sound" and don't waiver much from it...so it didn't keep my attention the full 2+ hours, but it was refreshing to hear some balls out rock...

kids these days don't really know how to rock anymore.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
I'm working on a 5 minute short horror movie. Would anyone like to read my script? Wouldn't mind feedback. I've only made one in the past and it ended up as a 2 minute movie, just a passion project to create something small.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
I'm working on a 5 minute short horror movie. Would anyone like to read my script? Wouldn't mind feedback. I've only made one in the past and it ended up as a 2 minute movie, just a passion project to create something small.

Not a fan of reading, but would be interested in watching the 2 minute short if you have a link?

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Not a fan of reading, but would be interested in watching the 2 minute short if you have a link?

I loved the way we did this visually; this came out about 70% how I wanted. Eager to try it again. It's super hard rounding up friends to help but it's a lot of fun.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Anyone else pumped for the upcoming MMA fights this month?

Holloway vs Ortega should be amazing and I cannot ****ing wait for Jones vs Gustafsson 2.

Pretty good fight on tonight for the TUF Finale too between RDA and Usman, tomorrow too with JDS vs Tuivasa.
Holloway doesn't like the cold, bet Ortega..........

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
it was pretty good.

they kinda have "that sound" and don't waiver much from it...so it didn't keep my attention the full 2+ hours, but it was refreshing to hear some balls out rock...

kids these days don't really know how to rock anymore.

Yeah they're just a little too...produced? for me. They've got all the Zepp feel with none of the originality.

As for rocking out, idk man you're not going to the right shows lol. I grew up in the pit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad