OT: Leafs Lounge #143: Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Waiting to watch the US Canada game. Why are you awake Quarter?

Edit: I've decided to only watch women events this year. Male events are too mainstream for me.

Men>Women

I absolutely love watching both but for example in Moguls when the men do the run in 24/25 seconds vs the women's 31 seconds or so that just shows how much more athletic men are to women. Also doing way more insane jumps than just a 360.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
You can't do a post all in caps. I wanted to strongly show Quarter how much I believed in him, but I had to add the caps in lowercase so the post could be posted.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I always leave a hidden message whited out.

Did you check if I left one or not?]

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Exactly. Also they are available but maybe not in your field. Everyone just wants a nice and easy office job.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Won't lie, thought he was talking about Grand Theft Auto... Greater Toronto Area never came to mind.

Wanting an office job in grand Theft Auto is pretty hilarious

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Same here :laugh: in my head I'm like : he wants jobs in grand theft auto to make some money? :laugh:

Maybe like in red dead like hitman type jobs.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Girlfriend baked me some cookies for Valentines Day, gave them to me last night ... Just went HAM on the bag... Annnnd they're gone

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I use to hate drinking milk, then when I was like 13, I started forcing myself to start drinking it, now I drink at least a glass a day. I also started growing ALOT when I was 13/14, thats probably why.

Quick question. I was talking to this girl, and we were talking about midterms and she was telling me how she had one on thursday, and she said this "Its a bird course so im not worried". So immediately I ask wtf is a bird class... Apparently bird is slang for easy... Anyone else hear of this ****?

Fear The Phil

Jul 3, 2010
Toronto
I use to hate drinking milk, then when I was like 13, I started forcing myself to start drinking it, now I drink at least a glass a day. I also started growing ALOT when I was 13/14, thats probably why.

Quick question. I was talking to this girl, and we were talking about midterms and she was telling me how she had one on thursday, and she said this "Its a bird course so im not worried". So immediately I ask wtf is a bird class... Apparently bird is slang for easy... Anyone else hear of this ****?

Yeah bird courses are ones that are notoriously easy.. They usually fill up very fast. and you can get an easy A which helps out your GPA

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yeah bird courses are ones that are notoriously easy.. They usually fill up very fast. and you can get an easy A which helps out your GPA
Never heard of that before... Where have I been.

Just googled it and apparently they have websites for this **** haha.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I drink a litre of milk/choco milk a day minimum. Have ever since I was little.

In fact I just drank 1L of choco milk.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London

I didn't hear it until mid 2nd year uni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad