OT: Leafs Lounge #143: Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
I can't say I remember many because I'm not as creepy as Baarle :sarcasm:

I only remember Bert's and yours because it's the same as mine. Schenn I have on facebook though, and kyle's is kyle :laugh:

Anyone else use MediaMonkey? I just downloaded the new update and downloaded the android app, wifi sync is great and the android player is much better than the stock player

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hey Cor, was TWD not a good episode last night? You haven't mentioned it at all.

nah, it was pretty good, very tense, and a couple of creepy scenes.

I just don't talk about it in here because everyone jumps down my throat :laugh: :p:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
You talking about TWD every sunday night + monday is as much as a ritual as Bert saying good morning at 10am EST.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Well then, it was a fantastic episode, and am loving it since it came back. I'm a guy that loves seeing character development, and the second half has been jam packed with that.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
nah, it was pretty good, very tense, and a couple of creepy scenes.

I just don't talk about it in here because everyone jumps down my throat :laugh: :p:

:laugh: Well I'm glad because I don't want to see any potential spoilers.. Will watch it tonight or tomorrow

You talking about TWD every sunday night + monday is as much as a ritual as Bert saying good morning at 10am EST.

Consistency - thy name is Bert

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Well then, it was a fantastic episode, and am loving it since it came back. I'm a guy that loves seeing character development, and the second half has been jam packed with that.

stop talking about TWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sarcasm:

I secretly watch it too and don't want you spoiling it, I'm just afriad to admit it

lol jk, twd sucks

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
stop talking about TWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sarcasm:

I secretly watch it too and don't want you spoiling it, I'm just afriad to admit it

lol jk, twd sucks

God, I know right? He just goes on and on and on....

Kidding Cor <3

tumblr_inline_mv2h85lGFa1rjnqap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad