OT: Leafs Lounge #143: Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

Finished making my long bow. It's alarmingly powerful and is closer to 55-60lbs then 40lbs. Getting a dozen arrows on thursday, pics and possibly video to come

seriously it's probably lame but it's the coolest ****ing thing ive built since an electric guitar last spring lol

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Finished making my long bow. It's alarmingly powerful and is closer to 55-60lbs then 40lbs. Getting a dozen arrows on thursday, pics and possibly video to come

seriously it's probably lame but it's the coolest ****ing thing ive built since an electric guitar last spring lol

e1JIxGm.jpg

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Actually, what happened was.. I put up the avy and changed my post, but then people started crying. So I just changed my avy too, and denied denied denied.

Nice photoshop skills Hurt

LL: why u gotta be so rude.......... dont u know im human too????

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
If anyone likes documentaries I recommend Stephen Fry in America. It's a 6 part travel documentary with a humoristic spin. He visits all 50 states by driving around in a London taxi, really entertaining and some beautiful pictures.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I think I am getting like 85+ % in 4 of my classes and like >50% in 2. I should really figure out Algebra and Environmental science better.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I think I am getting like 85+ % in 4 of my classes and like >50% in 2. I should really figure out Algebra and Environmental science better.
What do you learn in that class like different types of trees and soil and ****? (Im taking Environmental Geography, just curious). My uni has a course called the exact same thing in first year, ill probably take it next year for an elective.

Last edited:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
What do you learn in that class like different types of trees and soil and ****? (Im taking Environmental Geography, just curious). My uni has a course called the exact same thing in first year, ill probably take it next year for an elective.

Actually, I think I am passing Environmental with like a 70, but I have not put an effort into the course at all, and will be missing the class for the 3rd straight week on sunday so I feel like I may slide a bit.

Algebra is fairly easy to me. What issue is that course giving you?

It's really a combination of a lot of things. 1. I put it on the back burner as it really isn't that practical in my honest opinion. I put more important class work ahead of it. 2. It's a 3 hour 8:00am class and the content is incredibly dry. The teacher just reads slides, and doesn't really teach well. 3. On top of my course load this semester I have to write my gas licence which really is my one and only priority. I could care less if I get my diploma, as long as I get my gas licence.

tl;dr

I have not put the effort into math this semester due to the fact that it really doesn't take priority in my life at the moment. Will go for extra help next week, hopefully.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Been watching the Olympics like crazy, seen almost every event so far. :laugh: Been busy.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Not going to make up for the bad thread but it will have to do :sarcasm:

hayden-panettiere.jpg

How many times have I posted this pic? :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
You guys remember albino black sheep, funny junk, ebaums, Newgrounds? I found an awesome video from those sites and want to post it but it is sooo NSFW :( :laugh:

Sure you all have seen it though.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Waiting to watch the US Canada game. Why are you awake Quarter?

Edit: I've decided to only watch women events this year. Male events are too mainstream for me.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Sleep change your avatar back to the old one with the little kid. He had a bowl cut too IIRC

Edit: God damn my Netflix is screwed. I watched one too many RomComs and one too many episodes of Life with Boys. Now my categories include "Movies Featuring a Strong Female Lead". Jesus the Top Picks for BIitz are all Romantic comedies and children shows. Netflix knows me too well <3

Last edited:

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
I think that "strong female lead" category came up after I watched half a season of Orange is the New Black.

Essentially an all-female cast... go figure.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Morning lounge

Not sure why, but I've had trouble sleeping at my girlfriend's place for the last while now .. can't sleep through the night, restless when trying to get to sleep, and I wake up with lower back pains

Needless to say I'm a little tired this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad