OT: Leafs Lounge #143: Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
:( cant a new guy that loves the TWD come in and be welcome!!

Oh, now he'll love you.

h84094587

^ Cor.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
It was a bit too slow for me; but I did like how Michonne went ham on those walkers.

It was slow for sure, I feel like we're in for a few slower character/story development episodes in the wake of what happened in the mid-season finale .. It will probably just be a slow build up until the season finale, particularly story-line wise

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Finally watched TWD last night .. Not a bad episode

Kind of wished Rick had died there :laugh: and Michonne going HAM was awesome.

That is all.

I got into work early, sue me

I thought they killed him when he fell off the couch and said "Carl... Stay safe" and then passed out.

Should have ended the episode with that

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm not sure who was more annoying in that episode, Carl or Rick lol...

Carl is the best character on the show other then always trying to get him killed.

Carl was right, Rick was an ass for trying to play farmer and sitting behind the fences while The Gov was out there.

Fear The Phil

Jul 3, 2010
Toronto
Carl is the best character on the show other then always trying to get him killed.

Carl was right, Rick was an ass for trying to play farmer and sitting behind the fences while The Gov was out there.

I agree - I love it when they are out of safety. The prison was starting to get that farm feel; now we will see some action lol - time to kill off some more characters!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sitting in my hockey class listening to different songs that relate to hockey :laugh: Best Class Ever... is this even College?

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Cor, you are sure you go to a school and not a day camp right? Since charlio's not here I want to make sure for him :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad