Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 5-3. We need a goalie Dubas

Status
Not open for further replies.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Not triggered at all little man. Just sick and tired of the same old BS and the potatos blaming Dubas for not having a crystal ball to predict the future and a second one to rub and magically make other GMs fall over backwards to deal a backup to us.

"This games on Dubas" and other moronic cries will surely fill this thread posted by people who vaporize into thin air when the Leafs are winning.

Blaming the wrong people.
The refs completely muffed the game from start to finish. SK's anger at the end of the game and all the non calls/goal allowed should make it clear to anyone who doesnt have a clue that something was very wrong. Never seen Keefe get that mad behind the bench yet and ive watched every game hes coached the leafs.
Remind me who waived a solid backup and we've been in the shits ever since? we have 9 backup points this year. That's worse in the league by a significant margin. It will literally be the difference if we don't get in

Who should we blame for that?

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
And why do you think Keefe is so frustrated? Could it have to do with the current goalie situation?

Well duh of course that would bother any coach qhen he looses his SG for an indefinite period of time down the stretch. He was mad at the minor league pond hockey level of refereeing. Hyman jumped and NOTHING
Goal counts even if you have a player assaulting someone apparently. Bleeding from his eye and nose... yet no penalty.

Thats why sheldon was pissed.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
He got fired because he was coaching losing hockey. Look at the record under Keefe vs Babs this year.

I suppose we will ignore the schedule difficulty as well then...

Not Babcock's biggest fan, but the teams they played plus the back to backs and injuries were not really in his favor. I mean he didn't have all of Tavares, Marner and Hyman for a portion of his games this year.

Perhaps he needed to go, but the players didn't quite get their share of the blame for the it going sideways.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
Leafs right now apparently trading for Jack Campbell from Kings as a back-up goalie per 590 am SN post-game talk.

Reactions: Luckylarry

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
The coach is calling out the GM for the goalie situation.

"Who is going to do that"?

Famous words in Leafs land . . .

:laugh:
eah thats bad sire. But mayne, andersen will be back this weekend also and uh, we still aint got no thugs, no sparklas, no twerkas, no hittas, no crowd pleasers like tucker domi corson sundin... we got dolls. Tender, soft, dolls. That's what we about. Rangers won the shots. They wanted it more. With claude lemieux's son. We need THAT period. Or we'll fail in the playoffs, HARD:.

Reactions: Polaris1010

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Not triggered at all little man. Just sick and tired of the same old BS and the potatos blaming Dubas for not having a crystal ball to predict the future and a second one to rub and magically make other GMs fall over backwards to deal a backup to us.

"This games on Dubas" and other moronic cries will surely fill this thread posted by people who vaporize into thin air when the Leafs are winning.

The refs completely muffed the game from start to finish. SK's anger at the end of the game and all the non calls/goal allowed should make it clear to anyone who doesnt have a clue that something was very wrong. Never seen Keefe get that mad behind the bench yet and ive watched every game hes coached the leafs.

Definitely triggered, cupcake. You read ONE of my posts and say my postS are trash, based on ONE post that you disagreed with. That’s triggered.

In the season after where we finished last, we cut the cord on Enroth after 6 games and replaced him with McBackup. This GM let McBackup go for nothing and replaced him with Sparks and Hutch.

We are in contention and we stuck with Sparks for 20 games. Probably lost home ice and lost in the first round.

We are in our contention window and out of the playoffs and Hutch just played his 15 game. Hutch has been WORSE than Sparks.

That’s on Dubas. Not this game, but everything that led us here; the terrible roster construction, contract negotiations, and the failure to make moves to improve the team.

#firedubad

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
The coach is calling out the GM for the goalie situation.

"Who is going to do that"?

Famous words in Leafs land . . .

:laugh:

Is there a goalie who is worst than Hutchinson? Don't think so, but it doesn't take much to be better. A timely save or two and we might have won against Florida last game and the Rangers tonight...that's 4 points in a tight playoff race. This team will not make the playoffs if Hutchinson keeps playing.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019

So, it was the refs that caused us to lose then?

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Haha my ban? You just answered a question ive been wondering about you for a while. You clearly have issues.
hurling insults towards another poster is now allowed? you have issues cant answer a question without name calling is usually because you have no clue what you are talking about

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
I've been wondering about Mirtle lately. Seems like he's trying hard ingratiate himself and become an extension of the Leaf's PR office.

Mirtle and Dubas are best friends. I blame the people who listen and beliaves his gargabe.

TheBigFour

Apr 17, 2019
well this season is a waste...

the only thing to look forward this season is Matthews scoring 50.
Matthews4rocket

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Keefe was clearly not happy with Hutchinson's performance. Didn't really even sugar-coat it (for the second post-game in a row).

"We need a save there."

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
Definitely triggered, cupcake. You read ONE of my posts and say my postS are trash, based on ONE post that you disagreed with. That’s triggered.

In the season after where we finished last, we cut the cord on Enroth after 6 games and replaced him with McBackup. This GM let McBackup go for nothing and replaced him with Sparks and Hutch.

We are in contention and we stuck with Sparks for 20 games. Probably lost home ice and lost in the first round.

We are in our contention window and out of the playoffs and Hutch just played his 15 game. Hutch has been WORSE than Sparks.

That’s on Dubas. Not this game, but everything that led us here; the terrible roster construction, contract negotiations, and the failure to make moves to improve the team.

#firedubad

Must be nice to be perfect and be able to read the future.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
Trade official per Leafs PR. Campbell and Kyle Clifford for Trevor Moore, and draft picks.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
hurling insults towards another poster is now allowed? you have issues cant answer a question without name calling is usually because you have no clue what you are talking about

Oh ive answered you plenty of times... you just are set in your agenda and narrative. Another person whos never done Dubas's job and who assumes he can do a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad