Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 5-3 | Get Ceci Off This Team Yesterday | #PrayForAndersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I can't watch Ceci blow Grade-A chances and constantly screw up defensively anymore. I've had it up to higher than the CN Tower with him. I don't care who replaces him or what it costs. Just send him packing.

Andersen's injury hopefully isn't too serious. If he's down for any length of time we are royally screwed.

Also in our last two games against Florida we've lost our number one defenseman and now our number one goalie. Talk about cursed.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Ceci and Hutchinson have to go. Both are embarrassing and simply not acceptable.

Dubas should be fired if both of these players are on the team in a month and this is the first time I've called for this.

Reactions: leafsfan5

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
bullshit game. deserved to win. matthews needed to bury that nylander pass. marner should have passed it to matthews instead of shooting with the empty net. marner should stop with the turnovers, too.

ceci wtf you suck.

hutch with one of those games where every goal is like ok fine but... when are we getting a save??

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Unbelievable that we lost that. Frankly, one of our best team efforts all season and we dominated play all game. Couldn't get a f***ing save.

If Freddy is even out for Wednesday it's time to go get a goalie. There are no more points to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad