Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 5-3 | Get Ceci Off This Team Yesterday | #PrayForAndersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Tonight the Leafs had no luck because through the first two periods and start of the 3rd they were the better team. That penalty to Marner that lead to the 3-3 goal was a horrible call, Cody Ceci was brain dead on the 2nd goal against and how did Hutch let that 4th goal in? Finally Matthews hitting the post on the power play when it was 3-3 summed up the whole game.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Meh. We dominated.
Every season, every team has a game or two like that.
This team is too good to not make the playoffs. We are lucky to have an exciting season like this.
Ceci must go however.

They aren't making the playoffs, unless Dubas makes some bold moves at the TDL.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
My God, this loss pisses me the f*** off. Why the f*** is Ceci on this team? This idiot is one of the most worthless NHL players I've ever seen. He is absolutely inept in every way and useful for nothing. He can't shoot or pass, his puck skills are terrible, he constantly lets goals happen from in front of the net while doing jack all, he doesn't hit or fight.

I am sick of this friggen clown and Marincin.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Feels like tonight is the night that confirms we aren’t making the playoffs.

Probably a tad extreme, depending on what the results are with Freddy

It’s a coin flip at this point now.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Tough one to watch.

Ceci needs to sit out a few. At this point he is providing nothing and his mannerisms seem like he just has zero confidence.

I personally would be content bringing in Marincin over him for a few, thats how disappointed I am in his gameplay.

I can see Lilly likely suiting up sooner rather than later and paired with Sandin

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
This wasn't an immature team.

They were premature like a pre teen boy.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
f***ing pathetic effort in the 3rd after they got up 3-1. Yes Hutch sucks but so did every other motherf***er on the ice.
Easily biggest loss of the season to date, and they gave it away. Just wow.

Reactions: Eric bungay

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Wildly unacceptable loss. Depending on the length/severity of Andersen's, injury, we'll see whether or not Dubas is a competent GM.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Up 3-1 in the 3rd and can’t even get it to OT. This team ain’t doing shit in the playoffs if they even make it.

Reactions: glue

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
This was a gut check game. Two of their top players out, looking for some payback after being crushed with 8 goals against, a game you need to win to keep pace with others AND keep room between them.

Blow a 3-1 lead.

Sadly for suffering Leaf fans, I have a feeling this one is going to haunt this team in the final standings for the playoffs.

Reactions: glue

KobeBean143

VINO #24 #8 #2 MVP
Mar 13, 2015
Keefe got out coached plain and simple. Hutchinson is garbage and so are the rest of Dubass stooges Ceci and Barrie
Plain and simple lol
We dominated that hockey game and we're drained by bad goals and Ceci f***ing up
You have no idea wtf you are talking about lol

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
Marner and a bunch of others with the woeful performance. That was the wrong game for our team not to show up for. Hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad