Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 5-3 | Get Ceci Off This Team Yesterday | #PrayForAndersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Ceci and Hutchinson f***ing killed us. Easy enough to fix the first one. Throw that idiot on waivers and call up Liljegren.

We need a trade now. If Andersen misses any time at all then we're screwed. Hutchinson can be a filler guy you throw in against teams like Ottawa. But he can't hold the fort if Andersen is gone for any time.

This sucked. They dominated that much and managed to make a loss more embarrassing than the last Florida game.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
We absolutely dominated for two periods, amazing play all around.

This loss is the Leafest thing imaginable.

Also, Dubas’ Hutch gambit just got real if Andersen is out. Please be okay.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Can't say much. Deserved a better fate and simply blew it when it counted. Need a killer instinct from our top end and a save.

Too late in the season for morale victories though and we simply let a huge game get away.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
Florida just always beats us when its a must win. Also i've made an attempt to be more optimistic the second half of the season, but what the f*** do we do if Andersen's injury keeps him out?

SnizzMitch

Leafs Fan Till I Die
Jan 30, 2016
Eastern, Ontario
What a clutch player Auston Matthews! Hitting the post on a wide-open net in the most important game of the season!

Can’t wait until they announce Andersen is out for the season because that’s just the way it goes for the Toronto Maple Leafs

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I don't know which post thread game to follow

Make that call Kyle. It's time you make that call

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Unfortunate game. Thought we played great. Bounces didn't go our way....

Oh and big surprise TWS has his expertise to share in the GDT on the main boards...
This is a crushing win by the Panthers, a big 4 pointer and they do it without their best player Barkov.

SoCal Leafs

Jul 1, 2018
So Cal
I don't usually vent, and I try to avoid negativity when I post, but d**m, Ceci needs to go! 3-1 with only about 18 minutes to go and they fkush it down the toilet, thanks to Ceci! Grrrr.....

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory.... I mean, they just absolutely dominated Florida for most of this game, and made it look easy... and then came unglued.... A far more bothersome loss than most... this is a game we should have won.

Reactions: stuart5035 and glue

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Only the Leafs could gift a team they are in a race with who deserved to be blown out a regulation win. I think I'm going to skip the next few games after whatever that was.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Shit game

Get Ceci the f*** out of here. You have a better dman playing for the Marlies right now.

And get hutchinson to the f***ing ahl. I dont know how he can walk in the dressing room and look at any of those other guys in the eyes tonight. Just f*** off pal.

Reactions: MJK and LastOne2100
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad