Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 5-3 | Get Ceci Off This Team Yesterday | #PrayForAndersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
So has backup keeper taken over the RD as our biggest need, or no?

No. Hutchison has been passable when he starts the past 5 or so (horrendous when he comes in relief.)

Ideally you upgrade both, but I think RD is the bigger need.

I've been largely neutral on Dubas but his inaction dating to last year is really costing the team.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
Can't believe the Leafs lost this game. They absolutely dominated the first two periods and beginning of the third.

Once down, they have a terrible tendency to get zone control and then pass their way out. Shoot the freakin, puck.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
I could not have come up with a better thread title. How this guy swindled Dubas into giving him $4.5m dollars is incomprehensible

Reactions: glue

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Tonight the Leafs had no luck because through the first two periods and start of the 3rd they were the better team. That penalty to Marner that lead to the 3-3 goal was a horrible call, Cody Ceci was brain dead on the 2nd goal against and how did Hutch let that 4th goal in? Finally Matthews hitting the post on the power play when it was 3-3 summed up the whole game.

Just before Marner took that penalty he did a fly by which all led to the PP.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Plain and simple lol
We dominated that hockey game and we're drained by bad goals and Ceci ****ing up
You have no idea wtf you are talking about lol
Go watch basketball. I think hockey is a little too complex for you to understand

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Played well for 40 minutes, couldn't do it for the full 60 though and it wound up costing us

No complaints, if you make brain dead mistakes and can't stop the puck bad **** happens

This was a grand opportunity to put the blow torch on Florida and we failed, in the most Leaf way possible

I'm a long time Leafs fan so you would think I'd be numb to it by now but its still a kick in the pills :thumbd:

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Probably a tad extreme, depending on what the results are with Freddy

It’s a coin flip at this point now.

Andersen injury aside, when the Florida Panthers are taking so many points from you in a month's span, you're going to be hard pressed.

Add the Andersen injury into the equation to go with defensively incompetent Barrie and Ceci and we have no hope.

Reactions: Wendelstache

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
This team will never win anything until Dubas realize spreadsheets dont win hockey games. Spreadsheets dont win puck battles, play hard against the man, take a check to make plays. Spreadsheets dont win the battles needed to win a cup or play with heart.

Ceci is a spreadsheet player. His spreadsheet is sexy as hell but when you wake up the next day and see them without a spreadsheet on you are like WFT did i do last night

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
Only one man to truly blame for this loss.
5cYWnDz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad