Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 5-2 | What Is There To Even Say?

Do you think Andersen was at fault for either of Pittsburgh's goals in the 1st period

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
What a "team". Me too dubas :clap: way to go. Softie dolls. Play better ice hockey. None of the goals were on andersen. Leave ice hockey toronto at this team period. Ain't no tucker domi roberts sundin quinn burns gilmour clark wilm nieuwendyk belfour the eagle in jail in it I can assure you.

Leave ice hockey. This ain't it. Dubas, you ain't understanding the game AIN*T CHANGED from the BEGINNING. That's why you in trouble. TROUBLE. LOL what a "DEFENCE" :ahahahahahahahahha DIE. SLOW. team. in mental mode meaning die.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I can't make this funny. This sucks.

This team has no heart except for like. Spezza

Reactions: glue

joeyjojojrshabadoo

Jan 25, 2009
Loser mentality game after game after game after game after game. Maybe it's not a bad spell. Maybe it's bad players that just don't give a fu ck. Pathetic. So tired of watching them blunder their way through games like a bunch of lazy entitled pri cks.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Leafs suck! All of them, from Shanahan on down to the stick boy! :biglaugh:

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
Freddy is a bum.
I always knew he wasn't all that when I went out with the same girl that he asked out.

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
Given how crappy this team has become I dont think ANY criticism should be "off-limits"

When Anderson plays bad, he should be called out.
When our defense play badly, they should be called out
When the officiating is absolute trash, it should be called out
When our offence can't score a goal to save their lives, it should be called out
When not one player on the team shows ANY heart, it should be called out.

None of these are excuses. Just all small pieces of a broken puzzle. I dont believe there is a "one thing" that we can blame everything on. It all sucks.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Spezza looked great!
Clifford scored a goal and Matthews is going to win the Rocket.
What a terrific year for the Toronto Maple Leafs!
tumblr_n48oimEXX41qzfcb0o1_250.gif

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Or maybe it's reasonable to expect a goalie to make a difficult save once in a while?

I've caught a few Lightning games recently, Vasilevsky bails them out all the time. It's okay to expect Andersen to make a save once in a while.
If you think those goals are on Andy I don't know what to say. If your expecting a goalie to continually save cross seam tap ins then I think your going to be disappointed with any goalie.

Like 4 of those goals are completely on brutal defense coverage. The defenders nowhere to be seen, with a free pens player on the back post open to tap it into the open net. No goalie is going to keep the leafs in that game. That loss is on the entire team including Anderson and Keefe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad