Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-2

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Putting Hyman on the 6 on 5 had no effect on the game but it's just the icing on the cake.
He is the third worst finisher in the entire league.....can't take a pass..can't make a pass,, can't do anything but cycle before he he turns it over.
And it's not about this one game..it's about babcock's judgement......
It's gotten to the point of utter absurdity.
And it will never change.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Putting Hyman on the 6 on 5 had no effect on the game but it's just the icing on the cake.
He is the third worst finisher in the entire league.....can't take a pass..can't make a pass,, can't do anything but cycle before he he turns it over.
And it's not about this one game..it's about babcock's judgement......
It's gotten to the point of utter absurdity.
And it will never change.
Killing offense all night apparently entitles him to be in on the most important offensive situation of the game on a PP.

Nylander's holding out because he's not interested in playing for a moron coach who's already costed him millions of dollars.

Reactions: ToMaLe

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I thought we played alright if I'm being honest

We're just spotting the other teams early goals and we're making big big mistakes every now and then rather than playing like crap

Injuries and holdouts are also starting to catch up with us a bit, it was bound to happen at some point but both those situations should be brought to a resolution soon

Let's go Sparks, we need you right now

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
It definitely was an irritating game. However, the leafs have done well to keep their heads above water. I was not expecting them to light the world on fire with 2 significant pieces out. The 2nd half of November has been tough and they are holding on till reinforcements arrive.

Reactions: Confucius

LeafsHome

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto
It definitely was an irritating game. However, the leafs have done well to keep their heads above water. I was not expecting them to light the world on fire with 2 significant pieces out. The 2nd half of November has been tough and they are holding on till reinforcements arrive.
Let there be no doubt, this team needs Matthews AND Nylander

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Johnsson Tavares Marner
_____ Matthews Nylander
Marleau Kadri Kapanen
Hyman Lindholm Brown
Ennis Gauthier Leivo

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
If Buffalo manages to make the playoffs this season I'll be extra salty about not having traded JVR and Bozak last TDL. Sabres are doing this and have THREE firsts this upcoming draft. One of those may be deferred to 2020 but Christ, what a boon for Buffalo.

Buffalo also has a bunch of guys with absurd SH%'s right now.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I saw this coming so am not even mad. a very deserved loss

leafs dont have puck support, make risky passes/stretch passes;

our d-core is laughable and next season it is going to be even a bigger joke

rielly-zaitsev
dermot-oz
xxx-xxx

and people think we don't need D :laugh:

if dubas is wise he will trade for a D-man