Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 3-1 vs Bruins | #FreeMorganRielly

Status
Not open for further replies.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I think that this was their best game in a while...so this loss doesn't bother me..although Phaneuf has to show more urgency than the last play...I can't recall anyone playing so softly in that situation.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
The refs though were terrible tonight, how do you miss that ogre's big slash to Lupul's face!!! holy ****

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Think it's time to think about moving Gardiner with Rielly already better. Gardiner for all of his flash gets so little in terms of results for it.

Need to use this asset to get our Center situation in order or get another more experienced D man, use Reimer and Gauthier as additional bait.

Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
Thats harsh, he played his heart out tonight. Nothing left in the tank. Bet he played close to 55 mins Fr-Sat

Exactly. People ****ing on Phaneuf after he had a wonderful game are absolutely ****ing stupid. The guy was gassed. Why **** on him for one play after had a great game? It's like they have to have something to get mad at.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Whatever. We'll give 'em a hard time in the playoffs should we meet again.

I don't hate the Bruins, I just hate that they're better than us. I'm confident that role will reverse over time.

Reimer was good.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
nice effort on the backend of the back to back.

dead even game, even down two centres.

though with Rielly in instead of Fraser, we probably win this one.

Man you really live in your own little world, don't you.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Stupid double minor, stupid ranger sitting on reimer, stupid 1738849593 non calls by the refs.

We played our best hockey in the second period. This loss hurt more than it should.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
This one hurts. Can't believe a team is allowed to get away with blatant head shots. I really tried to respect Boston but I can't. They're just too dirty.

Campbell's son plays for the Bruins, so they're exempt from most rules. That's how they've managed to win for a while now.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Two things from this game, the Leafs need to work on that first pass because right now it's laughable, nobody gets open and the puck is constantly given away as a result and Boston got away with 4 blatant shots to the head... in the third period alone. So much for cutting down on this kind of stuff, kind of a joke when the ref sees Ashton take a solid elbow to the face, puts his whistle to his mouth then.. decides it's cool.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Freaking Dion craps his pants at the thought of being first on the puck . What ****ing disgrace .

Exactly... that empty net goal was all on him! If it had been Ranger... forget it, people hate for the sake of hate!

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Think it's time to think about moving Gardiner with Rielly already better. Gardiner for all of his flash gets so little for it.

Need to use this asset to get our Center situation in order or get another more experienced D man, use Reimer and Gauthier as additional bait.

Gardiner was incredible out there. Buzzing all night. Had like 6 or 7 SOG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad