Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
Tight game?

615385BettercallPaul.png

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
nice effort on the backend of the back to back.

dead even game, even down two centres.

though with Rielly in instead of Fraser, we probably win this one.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
I was angry when Clarkson and Raymond were getting second unit PP minutes.

Than I realized we have nobody else.

Asif16*

nice effort on the backend of the back to back.

dead even game, even down two centres.

though with Rielly in instead of Fraser, we probably win this one.

You mean ranger

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I'm just glad it's over so we can end the risk of someone getting injured from these dirty hits. Seriously if the refs are going to let **** fly guys are going to get hurt in a hurry.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
JVR double minor. Chara does the same thing to Lupul and no call. **** you

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
Well, if theres something you can take out of it is that we played rather ok despite playing a back to back in Boston

Oct 19, 2007
If Nonis do not get some help at center, the Leafs will be below .500 by the time that Boland and Bozak get back.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
(sigh).

we had a very sluggish first. (again)
and then played the best 2nd period in life.
and that stupid. STUPID penalty. :(

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
That double minor... ugh. And the non-calls on Ashton getting elbowed to the face and bleeding, on the high hit on Kadri's head, and Lupul getting his face pounded by the fists/stick of Chara.

And Kessel... come on. You killed it in the playoffs, but why do you not play in the regular season against the Bruins?

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Some posters are embarrassing, and should never post again. Blaming Phaneuf when he played almost half the game. Wake up people, and gain some sports/hockey knowledge because a lot of you are missing it.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Good battle, tough game. Great 2nd period. Kept it close, showed again that we can skate with them. Bruins did better and won. Ugly headshots though, shameful :shakehead

Raymond has been pissing me off lately, but we all need to realize he's a $1M player.

Asif16*

Hits to the head all over lol. But whatever. We will get em next time.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
This one hurts. Can't believe a team is allowed to get away with blatant head shots. I really tried to respect Boston but I can't. They're just too dirty.

Kyle Doobas*

Tough to blame Dion for being gassed on that empty netter. Guy plays almost half the game every night with little to no support from the rest of the defense.

Refs weren't that bad. I'm just disappointed our team kept taking those borderline hits and whatnot without giving it back. That's why the Bruins were the better team. We started playing physical in the second and they came out and gave it right back to us ten times worse in the third.

On the upside, that second period was probably the best we've seen all season.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Freaking Dion craps his pants at the thought of being first on the puck . What ****ing disgrace .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad