GDT: Leafs @Jets. 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokes lets go

Oct 18, 2008
Even Ferraro is frustrated with f***ing Rielly on the PP.
Honestly the toronto media has given Rielly the biggest pass ever this year so they can spend more time pumping Hymans tire's so he gets a bigger contract and constantly comparing Matthews to Mcdavid.

Reactions: Mats13

Budz22

Sep 18, 2018
Even with 3 seconds remaining in the period, Reilley passes on the PP.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
To be fair it felt like more of a fluke than a legitimate play on the Jets part…it’s just that with Rielly, I’m always anticipating him rounding out his game but right now he’s not even living up to his pre-draft hype. He’s supposed to be a great transition player yet his stretch pass continues to be quite suspect, oftentimes leading to unforced icings. Then there’s the nit picking with his shot usage on the PP, but I think that’s unfair to him.

One thing I notice is pretty weird about his tendencies on the PP is he doesn’t like passing to his right on the point. Completely wasted Matthews for long stretches this year preferring to pitch to Marner on the LW. And even on the most recent PP you’ll notice he kept dumping it towards Tavares and Matthews on the LW wall as opposed to moving to Nylander on the right.

Reactions: cookie

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
I prefer 70+ point Rielly who didn't even pretend to play d and rushed on every play. At least the team was prepared for it.

Reactions: therealkoho

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Wow, O'Dog is thicc
Bh6MZs1CcAAb5RJ.jpg

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
PP is looking a lot better without Marner on it. Rielly is playing like he should be playing on the PP (i.e. doing more than just passing the puck to Marner) and it is creating a lot better chances.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
We have a 30 goal scorer, a 40 goal scorer and a 50 goal scorer on the PP.

But 90% of the time the puck is in the hands of two guys that combine for 30 most years.

Why aren't we scoring more, sooo hard to figure out.

Reactions: leafsfan5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad