LeBrun: Leafs interested in Wayne Simmonds

kelso

Jul 15, 2020
Basically yeah, that’s where I’d focus

Just because they have a dire need for a RD doesn't mean they should solely focus on that one thing and neglect all their other needs.... Teams, especially like the Leafs, have more than one flaw you know...

Reactions: Boxscore

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Just because they have a dire need for a RD doesn't mean they should solely focus on that one thing and neglect all their other needs.... Teams, especially like the Leafs, have more than one flaw you know...
I agree with this 100%. And they need to address these other areas on a budget--unless they are willing to put the Nylander chip in play. Simmonds on the cheap would be a great value add for the Leafs.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
i think simmonds can do what maroon is doing for sure

The difference being Tampa has a substantially better D and two way forwards like Cirelli and Palat. With the composition of Toronto's top 6 they are in much greater need of responsible players in the bottom 6 and I don't think Simmonds is that player, especially with how much he's slowed down.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
The difference being Tampa has a substantially better D and two way forwards like Cirelli and Palat. With the composition of Toronto's top 6 they are in much greater need of responsible players in the bottom 6 and I don't think Simmonds is that player, especially with how much he's slowed down.
Shouldn’t teams be interested in signing guys on what they will bring their next game, and not what they brought before?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Maroon can skate.
We don't need skaters sire. No more speed for us, please. We need yellers, talkers, sitters, sitdowners. With that thousand yard stare.

And yessirrpp, it'll come cheaper than 1.5 for surely. 1 Milj is the ideal. Even less is possible. Nobody else don't even want him anymore. He ours for life! Our greatest thugs for years to come and I'm investing so hard on these jerseys I'm selling them miself soon. Bets believe that.

Reactions: Ryan Michaels

tony135420

Jul 30, 2007
We don't need skaters sire. No more speed for us, please. We need yellers, talkers, sitters, sitdowners. With that thousand yard stare.

And yessirrpp, it'll come cheaper than 1.5 for surely. 1 Milj is the ideal. Even less is possible. Nobody else don't even want him anymore. He ours for life! Our greatest thugs for years to come and I'm investing so hard on these jerseys I'm selling them miself soon. Bets believe that.

Are you having a stroke?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad