Pre-Game Talk: Leafs-Habs at Bell Centre Jan 19

pine*

Well, I have read all the post here and most think the habs will win. Have you not seen your roster yet? Price might save you....yet again, but like last year, we will win our head to head and start with a 6-1 win in your building if front of your fans. Not bating or taunting, just predicting.

Your AHL team sucks and that is going to translate into the habs going through what the leafs have gone through in the last 7 years. Be prepared to suffer....well continue suffering. lol

Good to be back.

GTFO N00B. Good riddance.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Well, I have read all the post here and most think the habs will win. Have you not seen your roster yet? Price might save you....yet again, but like last year, we will win our head to head and start with a 6-1 win in your building if front of your fans. Not bating or taunting, just predicting.

Your AHL team sucks and that is going to translate into the habs going through what the leafs have gone through in the last 7 years. Be prepared to suffer....well continue suffering. lol

Good to be back.

The two teams may find it difficult to challenge the Bruins for the division lead this season but that's where the similarity ends. You should be able to figure out that they're not on a similar trajectory.The Habs have a better than fair prospect pool based on recent drafts. During his reign Burke made sure that the Leafs don't. He didn't even sign or develop a reliable goaltender.

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
Armstrong.. I don't think anyone is too scared of him.

They should be. Out of all of these guys, he's the nastiest. He may not be much of a scrapper, but he's a very sneaky hitter. He'll make you pay dearly if you have your head down. Always HATED when the Habs played against him.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
The official site says they aren't on sale yet, but StubHub lists tickets. AND they have the Habs playing the Bruins on the 19th, not the Leafs.

Anyone have any news?

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Is it televised? If so sweeeet, the day of my birthday.

Yes Kimota, since 1955, hockey games have been televised..

They should be. Out of all of these guys, he's the nastiest. He may not be much of a scrapper, but he's a very sneaky hitter. He'll make you pay dearly if you have your head down. Always HATED when the Habs played against him.

Yep. He's basically Emelin at RW.

Analyzer*

One thing that struck me as odd with Armstrong in his last season as a leaf was that he didn't have very many penalties. He had 9. 5 minutes for getting beat up by Siedenberg and 2 minors I assume. It doesn't seem like he was playing his game. If he does here he'll be easily successful and probably loved for it.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
One thing that struck me as odd with Armstrong in his last season as a leaf was that he didn't have very many penalties. He had 9. 5 minutes for getting beat up by Siedenberg and 2 minors I assume. It doesn't seem like he was playing his game. If he does here he'll be easily successful and probably loved for it.
He was at his best under Therrien, there's a reason why he (Therrien) asked for him specifically last summer IMO.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Any Habs schedule leaks yet, just saw the Rangers one on the main board, play them 3 times? Apparently teams got their schedules this morning but they probably wont be officially released until the CBA is ratified.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

He was playing injured most of the time he was with the Leafs,his game is back to where it was in Pittsburgh and he's looking forward to playing for his favorite team.:nod:

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Pre-Game Talk:

It's so glorious
Happy_Cry___Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif
:cry:

Mats NAslund

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Boycott the game.....PLayers and owners should feel some pain making the fans go through this crap!

These are millionaire cry babies......BoooHoooo I want my own room on the road, I donl;t make enough money...tell that to the homeless or the kids that can't even afforsd to play outdoor hocket let alone organized hockey......

Bunch of &*?&*?*

24Cups

Aug 2, 2005
The official site says they aren't on sale yet, but StubHub lists tickets. AND they have the Habs playing the Bruins on the 19th, not the Leafs.

Anyone have any news?

That's from the old pre-lockout schedule and I expect professional scalpers posted a season's worth of games on StubHub as soon as the old schedule was released.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Yep. He's basically Emelin at RW.

He makes Emelin look like an angel. Armstrong will be one of the dirtiest players to wear a Habs jersey in a long time. I still hate him and I'm sure opposition will too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad