Pre-Game Talk: Leafs-Habs at Bell Centre Jan 19

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
I, still live in the Toronto are (sooo ready to move back to MTL), and thus hate the Leafs just as much as the Bruins. At least when you lose to the Bruins, you're not surrounded by their fans (although my two cities for job prospects are MTL and boston...).

Badly need Habs to dominate this one and cause mass pandemonium in Leafs Nation.

3-0 Habs (Carey with a shutout would be golden!)

Geester76

Mar 16, 2007
Boycott the game.....PLayers and owners should feel some pain making the fans go through this crap!

These are millionaire cry babies......BoooHoooo I want my own room on the road, I donl;t make enough money...tell that to the homeless or the kids that can't even afforsd to play outdoor hocket let alone organized hockey......

Bunch of &*?&*?*

:rant: This is North America I have #TOBEHERE. I HAVE to BE @ the first game of the season. No chance boycotts ever happens you Commy B*****d.com !!!!

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Is RDS not carrying all the games this season? I was just about to buy the French language package (Telus) here in Calgary as you can't get RDS as a single.

There hasn't been a habs game televised live since 2001 when la soirée du hockey stopped broadcasting.

All habs games are now only broadcasted live on AM radios.

For televised games we have to wait the next day, or the few of us (very few) like me can get to see it on a live stream from the USA and sometimes the CBC ( we only have dial-up so things can get complicated ).

I sometimes get some of my friends and neighbours in my house to watch the games everyone has to pay me 1.50$, it's how I make my living and as you probably can guess it's been a hard time for me this past year with the NHL lockout.

Myron Gaines*

There hasn't been a habs game televised live since 2001 when la soirée du hockey stopped broadcasting.

All habs games are now only broadcasted live on AM radios.

For televised games we have to wait the next day, or the few of us (very few) like me can get to see it on a live stream from the USA and sometimes the CBC ( we only have dial-up so things can get complicated ).

I sometimes get some of my friends and neighbours in my house to watch the games everyone has to pay me 1.50$, it's how I make my living and as you probably can guess it's been a hard time for me this past year with the NHL lockout.

I confirm this, I'm one of his neighbors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad