Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Flames: Tuesday 9:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Drop this, man. He's not a good player who cares if he fights. We have guys who can fight on this team.
It kind of reminds me of Muckler telling everyone in the nhl ted Nolan was a GM killer and ruined his career. Poor conditioning and stuck it to him? More to that than meets the eye
Anyways back on to thread topic

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I expect a desperate Flames team tomorrow because they have to be because if Toronto beats them they would be 7 points up on Calgary and given that every game is a division game that would be devastating for Calgary.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Late start but I don't mind. This is the longest the Leafs have gone between games all season so far. As much rest as they can get the better. Three games over the next 5 days and then they get a 4 day break.

Reactions: banks

OldManYells

Feb 27, 2020
Ran into Dotchin at a slo-pitch tournament a couple of years back. He spent most of the day sitting in the beer tent. Wasn't shocked to learn he showed up out of shape at training camp.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Vesey-Tavares-Nylander
Engvall-Kerfoot-Mikheyev
Barabanov-Boyd-Simmonds

maybe

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Don't think Joey Anderson is on this road trip so unless we made a waiver claim, I think Barabanov is in

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Im sure the Leafs 4th worst in the league PP share differential has nothing to do bad reffing and they are actually an awful slow team that takes penalties as they cant match the speed of their opponents and goon it up. Rock em Sock em team if I ever saw one.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Remember guys. These are penalties that should called called in the 3rd to maybe decide games:

I wonder if he’s smart enough to know the water was frozen on that dive. Cool, I’d like to see a bellyflop next time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad