Leafs Fans your thoughts about the Leafs 2018-2019

I think that Leafs....

• Total voters

FraumBallard

Dec 9, 2018
Man, some of you folks are making it seem like we've regressed from some big, tough, serious Cup contenders into the worst, softest team in the League. I seem to remember an awful lot of complaining last year, too.
We are , by a mile ; the softest team in the League.
Shannahan made one fatàl mistake.
Fire Dubas.
He's Terrible.
We NEVER win 4 rounds with this lineup.
All Wonderboys Fault.
Brutal.
Worst GM ever.
Not even a GM.
A miscast geek.
Go sort staples or something.
Leave the work to the grownups.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
BOS: #4 pts%, #5 row, #6 gdiff
TOR: #6 pts%, #4 row, #3 gdiff

We are 16 - 12 - 3 since January 1st 2019. That's 14th in the league. Tampa and Boston are 1 and 2. The league gets harder to play against as it goes along.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
We are 16 - 12 - 3 since January 1st 2019. That's 14th in the league. Tampa and Boston are 1 and 2. The league gets harder to play against as it goes along.

yeah, and we're 14-6-3 (111pt pace) since Feb 1.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
We are , by a mile ; the softest team in the League.
Shannahan made one fatàl mistake.
Fire Dubas.
He's Terrible.
We NEVER win 4 rounds with this lineup.
All Wonderboys Fault.
Brutal.
Worst GM ever.
Not even a GM.
A miscast geek.
Go sort staples or something.
Leave the work to the grownups.
:laugh: Tell me how you really feel.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
We’re a team that is incredibly dangerous when we’re firing on all cylinders and show up to play. They’ve shown they can score 5-6 unanswered goals numerous times now.

The defence is underrated and we’re having some difficulties right now because Gardiner and Dermott are out of the lineup, Kapanen out also reduces our speed and grit.

Overall the defence isn’t quite caught up to the caliber of the offence, with Freddy our goaltending is solid and in many respects we go as far as he takes us, if Freddy gets hot in the playoffs we can ride him to a final, I do believe we have that ability this season.

That said it’s an unlikely outcome for this season, I don’t think this team is ready, everything would have to bounce our way in the playoffs imo. I’d love to be proven wrong.

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
I think it's pretty crazy how we haven't gone to a shootout this year.
We're the only team to do so.
Would we become the first team in NHL history to play shootout-free hockey for a full season?

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
For whatever reason, this team cannot start on time. It's like they're addicted to chaos. It's driving me crazy how we cannot iron this out.

I think we're playing worse hockey than we were last year, with a more talented team, and that falls on coaching. Plus, Andersen has masked a lot of the issues we have. No way we get past Boston without Andersen putting up 0.920 goaltending.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
For whatever reason, this team cannot start on time. It's like they're addicted to chaos. It's driving me crazy how we cannot iron this out.

I think we're playing worse hockey than we were last year, with a more talented team, and that falls on coaching. Plus, Andersen has masked a lot of the issues we have. No way we get past Boston without Andersen putting up 0.920 goaltending.
His percentage on the year is 918 so that's doable..

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
I failed to find the option: Problem with everything. But the biggest problem here is Dubas so I had to vote his vision is poor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad