GDT: Leafs fan... Coming in peace! (Oilers @ Leafs, 5 PM, SN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site

20130109.0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CycloneSweep

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
can't wait for the inevitable meltdown tonight of OilersHF and then there will still be people saying relax guyzzz its only 5 games

Reactions: CycloneSweep

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton

Good to see Nygard on the third line. Shore wasn't a great 4C but better than the alternatives if Haas is still out.

Nice choices on D. Bear got one game to think about things. Jones needs some more time. Russell/Barrie will be fine as the second pairing.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
can't wait for the inevitable meltdown tonight of OilersHF and then there will still be people saying relax guyzzz its only 5 games
It's only possible to have a meltdown 5 games into a season if you're a hormonal little girl:laugh:

Reactions: shoop

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I kind of hope we lose tonight so Tippett might actually change what's clearly not working?

The forwards relying on McDavid to score a hatty to win is not working

Having Kyle Turris be a shutdown center will never work.

Russell and Barrie a pairing? Tippett will use it as a shutdown pairing.

:help:

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
If you learn to ignore/block the loud minority morons this place is a lot better. All teams have them, you just get more from the larger fan bases.

Good luck tonight but not too much , I hope McDrai are dynamic tonight, love watching those 2 play.

Your right

I just hope McDrai shows up

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
It's only possible to have a meltdown 5 games into a season if you're a hormonal little girl:laugh:
there are 56 games this year, all divisional.

all points lost will gap us more and more and the state of this team gives no signs they can climb out of a hole like that. so yeah....I'll be a hormonal little girl

Reactions: nerblet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad