GDT: Leafs fan... Coming in peace! (Oilers @ Leafs, 5 PM, SN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
They start their 3rd stringer

David Ayers coming out to start the game:
FBF28F07-E0FA-4B32-9E19-A6CDB3F06B97.gif

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
If only the Oilers would put in as much effort as was put into this GDT thread. Well done! And it beats the absolute snot out of Cloned threatening a Britney Spears themed one. God bless you, ConnorMcMullet.
It wasn’t a threat. It was a promise.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Things have really gotten this bad, eh?
Dont worry, i have a feeling OP may not be a TML fan. A true leafer would trade Matthews for McDavid AND Drai not McDavid OR Drai.

It is possible that they are pretending to be nice considering this is hfOil. A two faced fan?? Could that be possible?
I am confused again. f off you two faced OP!! Make me sick!! I want Spears, B.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Anyone see the TSN article " Leafs have a new weapon to shut down McDavid - TJ Brodie"

Well he learned first hand from Giordano all these years. He just has to "sweep the leg", then tear up later about what a wonderful guy he actually is and would never dream of injuring any player let alone the other teams best player.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

Does Kassian have pictures of Tippett or something?

This team is struggling to score, the bottom 6 is struggling to not be scored on and all he continues to do is shuffle around defensemen? Jesus Christ.

This screams "I want this to work cause it's my dream" rather than "Let's win some hockey"

Reactions: Snipes45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad