Leafs Dressing Room Win Song: We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Excited for 24/7 this year :laugh:

Slow news day for the media scrutinizing the Leafs: "All the stats say they should be losing ... But they're not"

That's all they've got at the moment? :laugh:

The journalists in this city have terrible creativity. They rely on negativity for their stories. The Leafs are the biggest example of this, the team is winning and they can't think of anything to talk about. It's ****ing embarrassing and quite sad. I love my city and all our teams, but I hate the journalists in this city, absolutely hate them.

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
The journalists in this city have terrible creativity. They rely on negativity for their stories. The Leafs are the biggest example of this, the team is winning and they can't think of anything to talk about. It's ****ing embarrassing and quite sad. I love my city and all our teams, but I hate the journalists in this city, absolutely hate them.
Whatever, picking crappy pop music is a story, whether you like it or not. At least, in the past, teams would choose classic rock... not songs by teenyboppers. Perhaps, it's a joke but then when they start losing, who will be doing the joking then? Yeah, then they can play 'Wrecking ball' - maybe that's what the plan is?

Egoclapper

Dec 21, 2010
Kadri was on Cabbie's podcast, which is good, Lupul, Biznasty, etc also on there. Apparently last years victory song was Backstreet Freestyle by Kendrick Lamar and Kadri wanted this years to be Tom Ford by Jay Z. At the 18 minute mark.

Podcast

Backstreet Freestyle - Kendrick Lamar

Tom Ford - Jay Z

A funny story is Kadri tweeted ****withmeyouknowigotit and Gino Reda sent an email to the rest of TSN asking what does this mean.. It's a Jay Z song off his new cd.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Lost all respect for Bozak. Trade him for pucks. Next thing he'll start sticking out his coated-white tongue, looking like an ugly idiot, after scoring a goal.

Dion needs to step up as captain and take control of the music playlist. Big fail on Bozak. WTF is with him and these corny ass songs. First it's bieber now it's Miley. Grow a pair Bozie

That's ****ing disgusting.

Hahaahhaha :laugh:

You can tell your age by posts like this.

stish

Hahaahhaha :laugh:

You can tell your age by posts like this.

...and your lack of understanding sarcasm/irony. :laugh:
At least on my part. It's okay, all in fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
According to Corsi, there is no probable way the Leafs would listen to this song in their dressing room.

I happen to believe the song is the ONLY reason the Leafs are 6-1

sonnykeyes

Oct 17, 2013

hockeyfanz*

Lost all respect for Bozak. Trade him for pucks. Next thing he'll start sticking out his coated-white tongue, looking like an ugly idiot, after scoring a goal.

Not sure why anybody is surprised at Bozie's taste in music. Its music for my teenage daughters so I am familiar with it...Bozie plays like my teenage daughters...so yeah...next up...One Direction.

And at least you will only see his tongue 15 times a season if its his celebration :)

stish

Didn't Miley and Tyler get tag team haircuts about the same time? Hmmmm....

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
That's hilariosu LOOOOOOL what a joker bozie XD

Gunnarsson: Not gonna say names, but the dude has a 4 and a 2 on his back" LMAOO

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON

it's a cute little humorous piece that emphasizes the camaraderie of the Leafs. I don't know what you're going on about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad