Leafs Dressing Room Win Song: We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
That's amazing. :laugh:

inb4 people ragging on pop music. "something something ROCK MUSIC something something TALENT something something POP SUCKS something something BIEBER" :sarcasm:

stish

Lost all respect for Bozak. Trade him for pucks. Next thing he'll start sticking out his coated-white tongue, looking like an ugly idiot, after scoring a goal.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Why the hell is this so newsworthy?

Because when we're 6-1, the doom and gloom about poor defensive play can only go on for so long. We dont even have a player dogging it for the media to rag on it. Most of Toronto medai probably had articles prepared for how Clarkson's suspension was going to start us off terribly and how it was a terrible signing. Those are out the window by now.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Dion needs to step up as captain and take control of the music playlist. Big fail on Bozak. WTF is with him and these corny ass songs. First it's bieber now it's Miley. Grow a pair Bozie

Gobias Industries

Aug 29, 2007
Toronto
Because when we're 6-1, the doom and gloom about poor defensive play can only go on for so long. We dont even have a player dogging it for the media to rag on it. Most of Toronto medai probably had articles prepared for how Clarkson's suspension was going to start us off terribly and how it was a terrible signing. Those are out the window by now.

Woe is me!

Or they're THE LEAFS, and they're playing a song by the most controversial and popular musician on the planet.

This would be in the papers regardless of record.

goonx

Nov 7, 2010
:dunno:

could have been "chinese food" by alison gold..... it's a catchy and fun song IMO. we can't stop winning? we don't stop winning. it's actually pretty funny and the lyrics actually make a lot of sense for a celebration song.

Doing whatever we want
This is our house
This is our rules
And we can’t stop
And we won’t stop
Can’t you see it’s we who own the night
Can’t you see it we who bout’ that life
And we can’t stop
And we won’t stop
We run things, Things don’t run we
We don't take nothing from nobody

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
:dunno:

could have been "chinese food" by alison gold..... it's a catchy and fun song IMO. we can't stop winning? we don't stop winning. it's actually pretty funny and the lyrics actually make a lot of sense for a celebration song.

Doing whatever we want
This is our house
This is our rules
And we can’t stop
And we won’t stop
Can’t you see it’s we who own the night
Can’t you see it we who bout’ that life
And we can’t stop
And we won’t stop
We run things, Things don’t run we
We don't take nothing from nobody

Lyrics are fine, the music isn't

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Actually all kidding aside, it's not the worse song. I'd love to see Bozak lead a dance to this in the middle of the dressing room on 24/7 lol

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Excited for 24/7 this year :laugh:

Slow news day for the media scrutinizing the Leafs: "All the stats say they should be losing ... But they're not"

That's all they've got at the moment? :laugh:

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Was my top played song on iTunes for a bit. I feel no shame. Pretty much means me and bozie are boys now if only he would unblock me on twitter

Steveei

Sep 10, 2012
The song is great, lol.

everyone tweet "The @MapleLeafs #cantstopwontstop @Bozie42" when the leafs win tonight ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad