Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Devils, Jan 10 - 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
That 4th line is going to suck. Time to get rid of Brown and have Moore up here full time. I have given up on Brown, he is total dog shit. Moore has looked way better than him.

Reactions: AreBe

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Sad to see Moore sent down, I've been really impressed with at kids skill, speed and compete

A win would be nice here, beating NJ in the middle of this tough stretch of games is almost a must

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Is it Babcock to blame for these lineups and playstyle or the assistant coaches. I just don't get the lines and what about the d-pairings as well. It sucks to say but he really only tries new lineups when injuries occur and I would like to see a shakeup in the top 4 pairings.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
That 4th line is going to suck. Time to get rid of Brown and have Moore up here full time. I have given up on Brown, he is total dog ****. Moore has looked way better than him.

Moore can probably hang with the third line.
His Energy and Speed is suited for this team, and is needed on the bottom 6.

He has an impact whenever he is on. He reminds me of Kap last season when brought up.

Brown has started on the top line and has played his way down to the fourth. He is on his way out, unless Babs is going to be an idiot and hang on to him...

Is it Babcock to blame for these lineups and playstyle or the assistant coaches. I just don't get the lines and what about the d-pairings as well. It sucks to say but he really only tries new lineups when injuries occur and I would like to see a shakeup in the top 4 pairings.

We need to play our youth with blazing speed and skill with the puck.

Brown should be out. Marleau is an anchor until he is gone. Hyman needs to be a beast on the 3rd or 4th line.

I mean look at Montreal, and Buffalo.
Teams stripped bare and have all new youth playing. Look where they are! just a few games away from our playoff spot.

We have way more talent and firepower, and its being wasted with the system we have and the idea that we dont need a stacked line.

Babs is slowly adjusting, very slowly.
We need to commit 100% with top 2 lines and have a whole new system with plays only with elite skilled players.

Go leafs!

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018

I think being a young team, and relatively 'new team', I think its best to keep the lines as consistent as possible. That is how chemistry forms....

If we were in a position fighting for a playoff spot, I'd tend to agree with you... but being 2nd in the NHL (yes, still 2nd in Pts%)... there really is nothing to complain about here...

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Didn't realize Brown hasn't scored in 26 games. I know he does some things, but he's a liability out there at the moment.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix

None of us have the privilege of being at practice every day, so we have no idea how certain players work together. I never understood complaining about lines, he obviously has a good reason for running out the lines as they are, and nobody here sees the operation on a daily basis. He has always liked 2 skilled guys with a "mucker", and this allows him to spread out the offence over 3 lines.

Reactions: ACC1224
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad