GDT: Leafs @ Devils 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Elite teams lose games
Definitely sire. And our fools (team) don't even come out hitting our anythang like that. Because we ain't got hitting players. (a flaw that'll crush us in the playoffs if we don't get a fool who can hit that thang and still look mean what!). We ain't got that I'm comin out team right now like diana ross.

Reactions: Paradoc

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Kinkaid has had big games against before..namely last yr. I just hope we can find our groove back. We lost it slightly when Matthew's came back and got it back a bit until Nylander came back then lost it again. With our division being so tight we don't have room for error

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I swear, part of Leafs fanbase and media coverage wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they weren't freaking out over something.

Dubas had a great comment about that recently, asking why we're only talking about Leaf players being offer sheeted in the media. Like a third of the league has very good RFA's needing to be signed this year but you almost only ever hear talk about Matthews and Marner.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
After a few piss poor games/periods, they need to come out and take control early

So the 48 shot dominating, post ridden, Vase stands on head for the whole game, and I'll timed non call on Rielly...that was piss poor? That was probably the leafs best 60min of the yr but lost due to the mentioned factors above. Florida was bad they were flat until 8ish minutes to go

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
I would actually feel better with a more convincing win against this lowly squad. I want a repeat of the last meeting with them.

? Didn't we lose? Last yr we had a hard time with them. Actually I think we won in OT and Wille scored the winner am I right?

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
On what areas of need have to be addressed to make the Leafs better

I think we are always looking to improve the team wherever we can. We would like to continue to move the puck better from our own zone. I think some of that falls on our forwards to get open and available, and on the defense to execute when they are open and available.

It is an area that we continue to want to improve upon. I think it is an area where we can make great gains and continue to improve as a club. If that isn’t something that’s happening as we get closer to the end of February, I think we will certainly look to improve.

HockeyBuzz.com - Mike Augello - Dubas not concerned about offer sheets,plans to get Matthews, Marner signed

I’ve been calling out te Leafs breakouts and the the failure that is DJ Smith’s system.

Glad someone else is taking notice too

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
This game is going to tell me a lot about the team we have tonight. We absolutely need to dominate this horrible Devils team. Our play the last month has been unacceptable, regardless of the record.

stewpac

Nov 30, 2015
I seem to remember Matthews getting out of a little funk after an injury against New Jersey last year. Let’s hope for a repeat!

member 262271

? Didn't we lose? Last yr we had a hard time with them. Actually I think we won in OT and Wille scored the winner am I right?
I also recall the games we lost, Jesper Bratt, Miles Wood and Blake Coleman torched us.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I believe the Leafs will pull out a convincing win. The Devils are a perfect team to restore confidence, even a Leafs team at 50% can smoke the Devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad