GDT: Leafs @ Devils 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I'm in NY for work this week and didn't even realize the Leafs were playing the Devils in NJ today until I saw this thread.

Picked up tickets right away.

38 USD all in via verified Ticket Master for 12th row lower bowl where the Leafs shoot twice.

God bless US hockey ticket prices, GO LEAFS GO

What a joke. We can fill two or three arenas here at those prices.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
So is Hall in tonight? I guess we'll know in a few hours.

Either way, it shouldn't matter. Leafs need to start on time. How many times have a lot of us said... let's see a 60 minute effort. I hope that happens tonight.

There's so much talent on this team. This stretch of poor play shouldn't last much longer.

It'd be nice to see the big boys pad their stats a bit.

Just play well defensively and move the puck out of the D zone quick, and hopefully the rest will take care of itself.
Ice Chips: Hall returns to action against Leafs

https://www.tsn.ca/ice-chips-hall-returns-to-action-against-leafs-1.1228247

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Going back to the same line combo's that stunk up the joint the first 2 periods in Florida I see.
We bout to swerve on this fools like there's no tomorrow mayne! We got it baby, already won it! It hasn't even dropped yet son! We have the power, the money and the personel to sell. Invest, get some and enjoy entertainment ice hockey. :maple leafs: :leafs: :win: :dollar: :money: :power: :twerk:

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
On what areas of need have to be addressed to make the Leafs better

I think we are always looking to improve the team wherever we can. We would like to continue to move the puck better from our own zone. I think some of that falls on our forwards to get open and available, and on the defense to execute when they are open and available.

It is an area that we continue to want to improve upon. I think it is an area where we can make great gains and continue to improve as a club. If that isn’t something that’s happening as we get closer to the end of February, I think we will certainly look to improve.

HockeyBuzz.com - Mike Augello - Dubas not concerned about offer sheets,plans to get Matthews, Marner signed

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I'm in NY for work this week and didn't even realize the Leafs were playing the Devils in NJ today until I saw this thread.

Picked up tickets right away.

38 USD all in via verified Ticket Master for 12th row lower bowl where the Leafs shoot twice.

God bless US hockey ticket prices, GO LEAFS GO

Im jealous!

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Rielly and Gards together is risky business. Yes they will create offense better than anyone else on team but someone needs to look after the backend. Very difficult to have 5 forwards on ice. Who will get puck back if we lose possession? Who will cover attackers in front of our net? Who will block a shot? Who will stop attackers from going hard to our net at will? These are some things you must think about when going with a 5 forward system.

You figure it's too much to ask 6'1" 221lbs Morgan Rielly to do these things?

great

Apr 14, 2018
Really? lucky! why are tickets here so expensive as well as the property values and taxes.

member 262271

Over/Under on Kadri goal posts? I’m calling over 1. It’s like someone did a voodoo curse on him.
Scores the hatty but each is off both posts then the cross bar then in somehow.

Reactions: glue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad