Recalled/Assigned: Leafs call up Moore

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Nice reward for his play over the last few seasons. Hope he gets more than 1-2 games.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Happy for the kid, he works hard, forechecks his ass off and has some skill

I just hope he's given a decent opportunity to show his ability in this call up, I certainly think he can given the right circumstances

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Hopefully Ennis. Moore with Johnsson could maybe get some things done. However, they aren't exactly going to get a lot of ice time either way.
and Johnsson showed some flashes of his old self last game.

Leafling

Oct 24, 2015
Should reuinite Grundstrom and Johnsson after the playoff run they had together

Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Marleau - Kadri - Kapanen
Grundstrom - Lindholm - Johnsson
Leivo - Gauthier - Brown

Man the line up looks so sad with Matthews n Nylander missing

Don't really feel confident in any of those lines atm. Really hope we can muster some wins this month on the back of Freddie or else there will be a lot of catching up to do.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Overdue. The Matthews' injury meant that any competition was over without recalling a winger.

Moore should be able to at least keep up in the NHL. I suspect he'll just look very similar to Ennis minus Ennis' hands.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Good give him a decent chance... I hope he doesn't just sit and tie goes to the veteran. Play the f***ing kid Babs.

Sorry already getting amped up for tonight. I expect a big game. They haven't been near good enough.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
I'm happy to see Moore getting this chance.

Hoping he can bring some hustle and some nice takeaways tonight.

Great message to send to the Marlie players that have shown that they can play.

Reactions: Dude Wheres Makar

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Hope Ennis sits, but the entire bottom 6 has been a black hole so far this year including a top 6 LW with zero goals on the year...

Hyman
Brown
Leivo
Lindholm
Ennis
Johnsson
Gauthier

7 forwards currently in the lineup have combined for 4 goals (1 empty netter). Moore is an improvement on any of those guys right now..

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Maple Leafs Recall Trevor Moore

by Staff Writer MapleLeafs / MapleLeafs.com November 2nd, 2018
Maple Leafs Recall Trevor Moore

cut.png

The Maple Leafs announced today that the hockey club has recalled forward Trevor Moore from the Toronto Marlies (AHL).
Moore, 23, has registered 12 points (8 goals, 4 assists) in 10 games with the Marlies this season. During the 2017-18 season, the Thousand Oaks, CA native collected 33 points (12 goals, 21 assists) in 68 regular season games, while adding 17 points (6 goals, 11 assists) in 20 playoff games for the Calder Cup Champion Toronto Marlies. Moore signed with Toronto as a free agent on July 26, 2016.

The Maple Leafs return to action tomorrow night when they visit the Pittsburgh Penguins at the PPG Paints Arena at 7:00 p.m. ET.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
I think Bozak is doing better than expected in St. Louis. But there has been a real defensive decline in St. Louis and I wonder whether Bozak is playing a part in that.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I think Bozak is doing better than expected in St. Louis. But there has been a real defensive decline in St. Louis and I wonder whether Bozak is playing a part in that.

Bozak Brown Lindy Ennis and even Johnsson look busy, have no vision. They can't see things happen in real time. Bozak is and always was a nobody playing with star players. Good on breakaways and has some finish at least. Hyman as well, on a 3rd line with nobody, he is nothing, 20pts player.

Leafs fans not long ago cursed coaches and GMs for getting passenger players above. We are housing them again. Sorry i mean energy guys.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
He's a solid bottom six player potentially!

Dubas should decimate the whole bottom 6. Nobody with Vision at all but Leivo and Goat is actually not half bad actually. Lindy Johnsson Ennis Brown are all plugs with no play recognition or vision. It's embarrassing that our coach thinks they add value to the team.

He likes the work hard guys.. I like the work smart and hard guys. Leivo has played smart so far this season but a dummy can't see that so they don't get a shot. Like Kappy, had to fall on luck to her a shot.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Dubas should decimate the whole bottom 6. Nobody with Vision at all but Leivo and Goat is actually not half bad actually. Lindy Johnsson Ennis Brown are all plugs with no play recognition or vision. It's embarrassing that our coach thinks they add value to the team.

He likes the work hard guys.. I like the work smart and hard guys. Leivo has played smart so far this season but a dummy can't see that so they don't get a shot. Like Kappy, had to fall on luck to her a shot.
Brown has added a lot more than Leivo this year.

Reactions: ACC1224

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Brown has added a lot more than Leivo this year.

He has NHL 95 AI and can not adapt on the fly. Go-to Blueline chip in. Skate head forward, use body. Lost puck, retreat back. Rinse repeat.

He sucks. Trust me watch videos of EA NHL games. That's him.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
He has NHL 95 AI and can not adapt on the fly. Go-to Blueline chip in. Skate head forward, use body. Lost puck, retreat back. Rinse repeat.

He sucks. Trust me watch videos of EA NHL games. That's him.
Cool story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad