OT: Leafs Board OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
All I saw was the complete opposite haha.

Are you talking about rap genius? I never take that forum seriously. But I was mistaken in that observation. I did a quick search and saw people saying it's quite good. Turned out later that wasn't the case for most people.

I agree with Hurt. However, the songs that were good were REALLY good. Bells, Immortal, Change, Deja Vu are near the top of my cole list. Especially Bells and Immortal.

If he includes False Prophets and Everyvody does instead of *cringe* Folding Clothes and She's Mine Pt1/2/Ville Mentality then the album shoots up to very good for me.

When 4 songs in a 10 song album are utter ****, it's a fail. The good ones are really good, the bad ones are trash. I'm still glad we got some new material from Cole.

Waiting for the blind mans **** to show up on Canadian Spotify.

This just makes you realize how good Kendrick is.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Are you talking about rap genius? I never take that forum seriously. But I was mistaken in that observation. I did a quick search and saw people saying it's quite good. Turned out later that wasn't the case for most people.

I agree with Hurt. However, the songs that were good were REALLY good. Bells, Immortal, Change, Deja Vu are near the top of my cole list. Especially Bells and Immortal.

If he includes False Prophets and Everyvody does instead of *cringe* Folding Clothes and She's Mine Pt1/2/Ville Mentality then the album shoots up to very good for me.

When 4 songs in a 10 song album are utter ****, it's a fail. The good ones are really good, the bad ones are trash. I'm still glad we got some new material from Cole.

Waiting for the blind mans **** to show up on Canadian Spotify.

This just makes you realize how good Kendrick is.
Nah, just mainly from what I saw on hhh, and it usually takes a lot to disappoint people on there.

And yeah, I have no idea why Soul's album is still not on Canadian spotify, its pissing me off.

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
I don't understand what a post is - I make 25 or 30 posts and my post count never changes.

Anyone know how this works. Thanks

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I listen to country.

Oh, also seems like I may be relocating to start my career! Seems pretty certain, but I'm waiting for final word.

Gross. The 1 genre of music I absolutely cannot stand.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gross. The 1 genre of music I absolutely cannot stand.

To be fair, I have expanded my listening a lot recently. Rap (lots of older eminem mainly), some 2000-2005 rock music (buckcherry for example), some classic rock.

playlist is still mainly country though.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Any of you guys got much snow? There must be at least 6-8 inches at my house now. Lots more coming this week too.

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
Man, I don't care for winter at all anymore. When I was little I loved winter because I played hockey. Now that I have lived in Australia, Switzerland, and Vietnam (North of the country) I don't care for winter tat all. Those countries have very mild winters. I prefer that over snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad