OT: Leafs Board OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
After careful consideration Leafs board mods have decided that we will allow an OT thread.

This is not the Leafs Lounge

The Leafs Lounge is gone. That thread was closed because certain posters were unable to stay within the rules of hfboards.

All hfboards rule apply to this thread. No exceptions. They are found here. I suggest you review

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

This thread will be shut down if any violations occur. Discuss whatever you want within the boundaries of hfboards rules. The leash is short, so I would suggest not pushing the limits of what we allow. As this thread serves no real purpose in relation to hockey, it creates additional modding responsibilities for mods, for that reason we will shut it down if it becomes problematic. Also note infractions, thread bans, and forum bans are possible for individuals breaking these rules, as well as the thread going away.

We don't want to have to do that. So please don't make us.

Whoever makes the next version of this thread, please quote this post in the OP. It is to remain in post #1 of every rendition of the Leafs OT thread.

Last edited:

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Ya
Not the lounge
Definately not the lounge cause it's boring as ****

theIceWookie

#LeafHysteriaAlert
Dec 19, 2010
Canada
I've thoroughly enjoyed this summer. Probably my busiest ever, but I've also had some killer experiences throughout it.

However I could do without this abysmal heat. It's getting real old. In fact it was old long ago. These heat warnings are getting frustratingly common

Mad Brills*

Hey warden, time to change the avatar since it's the old logo?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I've thoroughly enjoyed this summer. Probably my busiest ever, but I've also had some killer experiences throughout it.

However I could do without this abysmal heat. It's getting real old. In fact it was old long ago. These heat warnings are getting frustratingly common

I love it, hope we get at least another month. Could do without the $600+ Hydro bills though.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013

I love it!

#nightbeachswims

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I love it, hope we get at least another month. Could do without the $600+ Hydro bills though.

Yeah poor you and your central air. :laugh:

Meanwhile I sleep in a bowl of soup every night.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
More weather talk eh...

Ugh, the rain lately... so much. Tornado apparently touched down just outside of London the other day too. Doesn't sound like any damage though.

In other news I am mostly just making this post to make it easier to find this thread in the future :)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ugh, the rain lately... so much. Tornado apparently touched down just outside of London the other day too. Doesn't sound like any damage though.

In other news I am mostly just making this post to make it easier to find this thread in the future :)

I wish I had my car still, would have went chasing it.

It's on my bucket list to see a Tornado irl.

It's the wonder of nature baby

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
I wish I had my car still, would have went chasing it.

It's on my bucket list to see a Tornado irl.

It's the wonder of nature baby

I got caught driving beside the tornado that touched down in woodbridge about 7 years ago. Scary stuff, trees falling on cars, roofs ripped of homes. Not something I'd ever recommend someone doing by choice.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Trip and details booked for December-January. Will be away for three weeks. Super excited!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I got caught driving beside the tornado that touched down in woodbridge about 7 years ago. Scary stuff, trees falling on cars, roofs ripped of homes. Not something I'd ever recommend someone doing by choice.

For most I'd agree.

But I've had a fascination with tornado's ever since I was a young kid. I feel like being a storm chaser was my calling :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad