OT: Leafs Board OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I listen to country.

Oh, also seems like I may be relocating to start my career! Seems pretty certain, but I'm waiting for final word.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I listen to country.

Oh, also seems like I may be relocating to start my career! Seems pretty certain, but I'm waiting for final word.

tumblr_n0n1kjwqmW1qdjbb7o1_500.gif

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
No idea, but i doubt it would be in 2017. If i had to guess i would say 2018. Took 3 years between MKMC and TPAB, and 2018 would be 3 years after TPAB.

I can't wait that long man. At least theres two new ones out tonight for me to binge on.

From the reviews, it seems like Cole dropped another classic. This guy and Kendrick on another level :yo:

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
J Coles new album is goin be good

Oh my god I am SOOOOO PUMPED!!!! AHHHHHHHHHh

No idea, but i doubt it would be in 2017. If i had to guess i would say 2018. Took 3 years between MKMC and TPAB, and 2018 would be 3 years after TPAB.
oooooooo
I listen to country.

All the best to you.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
You're joshin' me.

Nahh. We played as a local opener. Also a huge ska fan, back in first year university, my shi**y punk band played with Subb.

The band I was in that played with ABR also played alongside Counterparts (they actually opened for us in Windsor, but were 500 X's better than us), Dead and Divine, and on a bill in Ottawa with friends of our's in a band called Hunter City Madness opening for ETID.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Anyone else pumped for War for the Planet of the Apes?

I've enjoyed the series, and this looks like a great final chapter.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Cole's album is trying too hard to be deep. It was slow but I was hoping for a few bangers.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I listen to country.

Cor, did you change your avatar to House because TWD sucks so much now? ;) (and House is awesome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad