OT: Leafs Board OT Thread - Read First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I just finished my last exam....Holy crap it feels soooo gooodddddddd.
Such relief... However all I can think about now is how the hell can i improve and never make those mistakes again :laugh:

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Oh my god. I was gonna make a post saying how awful Lowry was but he hit that clutch basket lol. Shouldn't excuse the fact that if he played even a little better we could've won in regulation, but it does.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
We need our cat back so:

vSCy0zd.gif

Im talking to you Kamosko.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Ya the scene in McMurray is insane. Driving right beside flames, one exit north, everyone trying to get out. And there isn't anything but work camps north really. My cousin just made it to Saskatoon so that's good. She just had her baby on the 1st and apparently people were having babies at work camps.

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Prayers are nice... but donate as well.

That would be the "my wife returning to school full time and leaving the workforce to get a Master's Degree" fund.

Sadly, that's one big ass donation that takes all my money right now.

So, my thoughts and prayers are with the people of Fort McMurray. May the insurance claims be bountiful.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
That would be the "my wife returning to school full time and leaving the workforce to get a Master's Degree" fund.

Sadly, that's one big ass donation that takes all my money right now.

So, my thoughts and prayers are with the people of Fort McMurray. May the insurance claims be bountiful.

I've got to imagine though that they are seeking donations of clothes and toys and essentials as well. Not to single you out of course just making a statement.

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
I've got to imagine though that they are seeking donations of clothes and toys and essentials as well. Not to single you out of course just making a statement.

I don't even think they'll be able to assess the damage for a little while The wildfire is still raging out of control.

So yeah, getting essentials to families there is essential.

Much more so than money at this moment in time.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
My dad lost everything he had. All he's got is the clothes on his back and a Cell phone with no charger. He's trying to get to Edmonton to fly home to Newfoundland.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Man, I hate Youtube thumbnail spoilers. Just got Life Is Strange (which I was so hyped for) ruined for me. :shakehead

That's why I road mapped myself 15 hours to just binge play through it.

(Not a spoiler as much as it is a generalized synopsis... but just to be safe:

[spoil]That being said, the ending itself... I already stated my opinion, but I really do think they intended for it to be a far longer game and due to constraints, did a complete 180 and had to settle for a pretty rushed and cliche ending, tbh. The direction the game takes in the first 4 episodes seem to hint at something bigger, more explorative, and more rewarding, only for the first 4 episodes to become one giant red herring. Hell, there were a few recurring characters that played a pretty big role and were criminally underdeveloped for how important they seemed to be (see: Warren and Nathan as prime examples, even Victoria).[/spoil]

Let me guess - since it just happened today, I assume, was the video in question the Game Theory episode released yesterday on Life is Strange? Because I love that channel, even if some **** makes no sense and MatPat is a machine of horrendous puns.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
^

Yeah, I think that was the channel.

Also, I almost read the spoilers by quoting your post, so I quickly exited and that's why I'm not quoting. :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Should I shower tonight and sleep in until 5am, or just wait until the morning and have to wake up at like, 430-440?

What are people looking forward to this summer? ��

Beer always tastes better during the summer.

BBQ.

Cottage vacation :yo:

Heading down to experience the Leafs selecting Auston Matthews live :yo:

Boots and Hearts :yo:

Should be a great one.

What about you Grant?

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Shower in the morning. Helps wake you up.

Not sure yet really. Nothing big planned yet. Usually go to my uncles cottage for a week early july but that's up in the air right now. Otherwise I'll just be playing it by ear. Stuff usually shows up on the weekend whether it's playing some golf or bbq or playing some ball or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad