Half-Assed GDT: Leafs @ Blues

Veneficus

Sep 30, 2014
Much respect.

Blues brought some serious piss and vinegar from the start.

Kudos to your club. 11 straight wins and you brought it every shift. Amazing streak and turnaround.

Cheers,
Blues were awesome in the 1st, Leafs really turned it on for the rest. We've been great but this was a true test. Hope to see you later this year ;)

Reactions: Bendak

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Gutty win. Came out strong, Leafs really turned it on and we held on for dear life until ROR scores goal that almost seemed preordained.

thebluenote

Sep 7, 2009
I know it has very little bearing on the current convo, but I would love to swap Sanford for Fabbri next game. It's a minor thing, but I saw a lot of plays die on Sanford's stick tonight (and I didn't think he was that great defensively), and having seen progress from Fab's last couple games I think it would be the right call. My 2 cents.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Is this the same Roenick who didn’t even know his name 2 periods ago?

Yes, also he thinks Schwartz is at the forefront when things are going great. Not Parayko, the first line who are scoring 9 points a game it feels like or Binnington who is on fire. Nah, Jordan Schwartz!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Is this the same Roenick who didn’t even know his name 2 periods ago?
And called Petro a bonehead last year when he was clearing the puck on the PK and the ref stepped right in front of him in front of the net and they scored on it. The guy is a clown.

thebluenote

Sep 7, 2009
anyone thinking they want fabbri in for sanford? dunno if it was me but he looked a little off/indifferent

I know it has very little bearing on the current convo, but I would love to swap Sanford for Fabbri next game. It's a minor thing, but I saw a lot of plays die on Sanford's stick tonight (and I didn't think he was that great defensively), and having seen progress from Fab's last couple games I think it would be the right call. My 2 cents.

great minds :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad