Confirmed with Link: Leafs Blowout Habs 6-3 | Johnsson >> Domi

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I thought Kule with with Grabo and C-Mac?

Man have times changed

Believe Carlyle tried a few different combo's. Lupul MacArthur Kulemin Frattin all played on Kadri's wing but the original point was correct. During the 48 game season when Kadri was moved to centre was when he really broke out with 44 points in 48 games. During his early years when he was tried on the wing he didn't look good at all.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Game works in funny way. Refs and linesmen stunk, but God love the Pizza Pizzs doors that was the turning point. I think we were pretty physical, if you look at this game vs the rest of the year. Loved the first 6 to w.e. minutes before their first goal.. kinda lost our way but found it.

Read apparently MTL fans were crying about officials? Lol ask the team with the least amount of PP in the league..no sympathy. Calls missed both sides the most blatant was Domi 4 cross checks on Johnsson...God I love kapenen he could've netted the empty netter but passed to Johnny because Domi was back checking..I hate the leafs ya say? Eat that Domi..(max said that supposedly at some point)

horner

May 22, 2007
Win was awesome but I think we got bullied. If we get pushed around by Montreal, it makes me nervous for a playoff series against Boston.

Wayne Simmonds adds a dimension to this team we really lack. C'mon Dubas, make it happen.

Simmons and Mcquaid

Rogue

Jun 21, 2017
Beauty win

Bar I was at was raffling kadri jersey and a habs mini fridge signed by ex players

Won the jersey bought the fridge for 100$ cash to give to my moms bf of 7 years. Lost his son to unexpected OD. Was a huge Habs fan

Love this board love the leafs and rest easy Tyler
Respect to you my friend!!!
That is what hockey is about!!!

Reactions: Bumhurt

KIWILEAFFAN

Dec 28, 2011
New Zealand
LOL!!! Bitter and twisted more like.
3 very salty posts pointing out the Leafs will be out in the first round of the playoffs is just an attempt to block the doubt in his wee mind.

horner

May 22, 2007
I like Mathews on the point on the pp

Gives him so many options

I have always thought that was the best option for the pp

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
I remember a game when I was a kid, so your thinking like 50 years ago, when the habs went up 3 nothing and we came back and won 6 to 3.
AMAZING!!

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Kap is showing he is heart and soul of the young guns. Did you guys see how he grabbed AJ and Matthews after Hyman scored that goal and nodded their heads after.
That wink, smile and kiss is awesome. If he drops the gloves, we have another Tucker in the making.

Reactions: diceman934

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Boys showed heart coming back from this one, it could have got ugly. Mathews showing what a beast he is steamrolling Weber, it was amazing. Johnsson proved to be a solid player as well absorbing all the Domi crap. Loved the chirping the guys gave the habs. <- If we did that much chirping here on the Habs board we'd probably get a lifetime ban.

Reactions: Al14

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Thats a tackle
I get part of the non-call. It's a battle, sure Weber went outside the battle once he was embarrassed, but both engaged. Absolutely non excuse for the missed hook on Johnsson ~20 seconds prior though. That was a partial breakaway he negated purely by a blatant infraction.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Matthews using his size and strength to battle hard with Shea Weber was the highlight of the night for me.

I was hoping to see as Auston matured, that he would add a more physical dimension to his game and tonight we saw that and the crowd appreciated it and Matthews realized it by their response.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Matthews showing a little mean streak the last two games. I like it. I’d also like to see him take it a just little further and get a 1 game suspension, a la Malkin.

Joedoggy

Feb 7, 2017
Anyone watch the coaches post game?....did he pat himself on the back for the win?...did he say it was due to his line changing again?......Mikeys the man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad