Post-Game Talk: Leafs beat Penguins - bernyay!

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Awesome game, all we needed was Leo to make a questionable hit to get the juices flowing :)

Bernier for the first time this season looked fantastic, hopefully he can build on this going forward.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Lupul played 10 mins... Uh oh... Some one might be noticing his lack of effort? Knew lupul wouldn't last long with babs, with his typical effort.

Loved the tap that hornqvist gave bernier, tons of respect for him for doing that.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
where the bernie haters at

WOOT WOOT

where the bernie haters at

WOOT WOOT

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Lupul played 10 mins... Uh oh... Some one might be noticing his lack of effort? Knew lupul wouldn't last long with babs, with his typical effort.

Loved the tap that hornqvist gave bernier, tons of respect for him for doing that.

That's good sportsmanship right there indeed! :nod:

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Wow, an actual Post Game Thread....I can't remember the last one.

Haha I've been on these boards a little while and typically don't even make the effort considering how fast they typically get thrown up. I even refreshed a few times before finally pulling the trigger on the thread. This game deserved one ;)

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
All jokes aside it was solid statement game by Bernier after what happend last night. Hopefully this will build his confidence to play better for games ahead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad