GDT: Leafs @ Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
I expect no lineup changes at all from Babs. After all, why change what doesn’t work when you can just force it to hopefully work?

Matthews should look uninterested again playing with two guys who skate fast and contribute absolutely nothing else to that line.

The PP will consist of everyone in their regular positions watching Mitch try slap passes off the pileup of players in front. Reilly will QB but please don’t ask him to shoot that’s a foreign concept.

Gardiner will probably throw multiple muffins up the middle to either MacKinnon or Rantenen ... of course if Soderberg doesn’t strip him and score all by himself.

Nylander will continue to set up scoring chances and make plays for Kadri who will hit a post and have about 5 other chances but will not score.

End rant, sorry ... this weather is really start to get to me, as is Babs sucking the fun out of watching Leaf games with his micromanaging coaching style.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
I expect no lineup changes at all from Babs. After all, why change what doesn’t work when you can just force it to hopefully work?

Matthews should look uninterested again playing with two guys who skate fast and contribute absolutely nothing else to that line.

The PP will consist of everyone in their regular positions watching Mitch try slap passes off the pileup of players in front. Reilly will QB but please don’t ask him to shoot that’s a foreign concept.

Gardiner will probably throw multiple muffins up the middle to either MacKinnon or Rantenen ... of course if Soderberg doesn’t strip him and score all by himself.

Nylander will continue to set up scoring chances and make plays for Kadri who will hit a post and have about 5 other chances but will not score.

End rant, sorry ... this weather is really start to get to me, as is Babs sucking the fun out of watching Leaf games with his micromanaging coaching style.
I completely agree. I get more mad during the games instead of enjoying them because of babcock.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Normal winter can be jarring when it does decide to appear.
These are the days where it sucks to be self employed and work from home.
Wife and kids all got a snow day and are still in bed while I've been slaving away since 7:30. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Tall Morty

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Not a fan of the 9:00 start, but I’m happy there’s a game at least.

4-1-1 since the break/since Muzzin joined us. Please f***ing take it to the Avs tonight.

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Kapanen - Matthews - Nylander
Hyman - - - Tavares - - - Marner
Johnsson - - Kadri - - BrownCow
Marleau - - - Gauthier - - - Ennis

LETS GO!

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
These are the days where it sucks to be self employed and work from home.
Wife and kids all got a snow day and are still in bed while I've been slaving away since 7:30. :sarcasm:

hehe. meanwhile, I look out my windows right now and am profoundly glad I'm a work at home consultant.

Reactions: ACC1224

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Nylander - Matthews - Kapanen
Johnsson- Tavares- Marner
Marleau - Kadri - Hyman
Brown - Gauthier - Ennis
or
Johnsson- Matthews - Kapanen
Hyman- Tavares- Marner
Marleau - Kadri - Nylander
Brown - Gauthier - Ennis
Either way Marleau needs to be stapled to Kadri's left side, Johnsson needs to be on top line and send Brown to the 4th.

Reactions: stuart5035

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Last game was when Gardiner got manhandled on that goal and the booing started. Would be nice to see him have a strong response tonight.

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Why not the Mar Kad Mar line. Marner needs to spark Marleau.

Marleau Kadri Maner
Johnsson Matthews Kapanen (all speed and possession)
Hyman Tavares Nylander

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Why not the Mar Kad Mar line. Marner needs to spark Marleau.

Marleau Kadri Maner
Johnsson Matthews Kapanen (all speed and possession)
Hyman Tavares Nylander

I'm more in favour of:

Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Kadri-Kapanen
Lindholm-Gauthier-Brown

I'd be looking at bringing up Moore for Lindholm though .. And if Moore plays well enough bump Marleau to the 4th line.

Reactions: LeafalCrusader

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Is Ennis finally back in the lineup?

Still a bit on the early side in Colorado. Considering he's been activated and the team is coming off of a loss, I'd imagine he's back in. Should find out soon enough.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Last game was when Gardiner got manhandled on that goal and the booing started. Would be nice to see him have a strong response tonight.
Worst part of that play was the brutal pass from Marner that started the entire sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad