Leafs 2 - 1 Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Diaz was overused, he isn't good enough to get that much TOI and Kaberle did let a couple puck go by because they were 1 ft in the air and fired at him. I know which one you are talking about.

Bourque needs to go back to his natural right wing position.
What are you talking about? Diaz was great and most people in the GDT agree. He didn't even have 15 minutes TOI. If he's not good enough for 15 minutes, he shouldn't be in the lineup (although he is because he was great).

Bourque played well on both sides, but played with absolute crap all game.

And Kaberle let about 4 or 5 pucks past him in the 3rd period alone. I like Kaberle, but that was not good. Don't pretend you know what I'm talking about if you really don't.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
People criticising Gally. The kid's eighteen. Cut him a little slack for his first game, playing out of position no less. Frankly, I found him decent all things considered.

thom

Mar 6, 2012
You have a sick 82yrd old Jean Beliveau at pre-game ceremony and the habs showed little or no emotion.Isn't therion there to lite the ***** of the players.It's only one game but it could be a long season

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Markov was better then i expected, Galchenyuk did not look out of place. price was excellent. Plekanec played like a girlie again.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Saturday night, against the leafs, and yet zero emotion. I don't agree with the way Subban is negotiating his contract right now, but he would have brought emotion.

Kikizaz

Jan 15, 2008
Victoria BC
Not that bad actually. We know our D sucks, this should not be a surprise to anyone. I was really impressed we didn't lie down and die in the 3rd. We were the better team, now we just need to be the better team in the 1st two periods.

Not that bad. No injuries and Carey Price played well.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
As bad as the play was, the most embarrassing part of the game was when Michel Therrien got a semi-standing ovation.

MontrealHabs

Aug 2, 2005
Victory or defeat doesn't change the following facts:
1- Karberle is not a top 6 D.
2- Lack of judgment from Therrien. How the hell that guy is on the ice in the last minute?
3- The habs defense has no depth and it shows.
4- Subban is the habs best player whenever you like it or not.
5- Eller is not a top 3 center.
6- No excuses.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Carey was excellent by the way. Our goalie was rock solid tonight. And he played the puck many times. Loved it.

Josh was not very good tonight and Bouillon looked old.

But I liked what I saw from the other d's. Kaberle surprised me. Made some solid passes. And Markov, while slower, got the puck out of the zone a plenty. That was great to see.

I would have put Gallagher instead of White. More wheels because he played in the A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad