Leafs 2 - 1 Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
as much as i loved them last year Cole and pacioretty looked like echl'ers out there..DD looked over matched...armstrong slow....****...we have out 8 of 11 to start season at home. we slump early...we're ****ed

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I thought we played well in our own end for the most part. OUr wingers were sooooo slow. Even when subban comes back we need a big stay at home d. too much of the same.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just a bad game to see. Moral victory? Seems that the Wings are playing an awful game as well.

Move on to the next one, where we will cheer Kovy and witness the 2nd of the 5 games from Gally before his return to Sarnia.

Habs514

Jun 16, 2004
Sucks to lose the home opener after such a long lockout. You can tell a lot of players are not in game shape. As the game went on they were getting better. Hopefully next game they have their **** together.

Delat

Oct 9, 2006
Lack of energy, pretty simple. I guess it will come with time, but we don't have many of this. Pretty bad game, both teams were bad but the leafs wanted it more.

And I guess this is goodbye for Galchenyuk, he won't stay here to play on the third line. He'll get another game I think but he'll need to show something, he wasn't bad but wasn't good...

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Worse than last year's worst game.

Can't believe I waited 8 months for that ****.

leafs looked like they actually had a training camp.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Cole-DD-Pac line looked awful, just awful.
Awful.. yet still better than the second line. That's even more disgusting.

We had four good players + Price. Four.

Markov, Diaz, Prusty, and Bourque.

White was okay. Kaberle was okay, but needs to keep the damn puck in.

Plekanec, Gionta, Desharnais, Pacioretty, and Cole were not good. Cole was the worst of the bunch. He was horrible.

Bouillon and Gorges were both absolute jokes on defense.

Therrien may have coached worse than Cunneyworth too.

Yuck, yuck, yuck.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Horrible forecheck, no work down low by the defensemen, sloppy plays in the neutral zone. Overall a bad game by everybody except Diaz, Markov, Bourque and Prust

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Markov, Price, Bourque played well

Game winning goal came one PP from Plekys friggin SNOW SHOWER!!!!

Gally ---Eller---Gallagher
Moen---White---Prust

bottom 6 please!

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
plekanecs gets a pass from me because he's been injured for 3 weeks and only got on skates a day ago

Geester76

Mar 16, 2007
No big deal. First game using a new system. This game showed how much special teams are important. 3 goals in the game on 3 powerplay goals

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Again....poor Leafs fans. Can they really think they have a good team? Wait till they play a real one.

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
Chucky showed great flashes. Wow, only 18. What poise for his first pro game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad