Leafs 2 - 1 Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike8

Jun 24, 2002
Visit site
If you don't think the Leafs have some of the all time greats of the NHL in their alumni, you're just completely bias.

No bias at all. The Leafs really don't have many great players among their alumni, and it'd take a stretched definition of 'all time greats' to include any Leafs.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
No bias at all. The Leafs really don't have many great players among their alumni, and it'd take a stretched definition of 'all time greats' to include any Leafs.

Okay, let's change the question a bit. Who do you think are the all time greats that played for the Leafs? List them.

Mike8

Jun 24, 2002
Visit site
Because you're being silly if you think the Leafs don't have a lot of all-time greats and I want to see what you define as an all-time great.

Before you run off to Wikipedia, be sure to write down "Syl Apps"

If you think I'm being silly, then why would I want to have this discussion with you? Further, if you're being condescending, what would be my motivation to have a hockey discussion with you? To prove you wrong? That's okay. I'm fine holding my opinion. I don't think it's a mystery who the Leafs', or Habs', or Bruins' top players through history are, and so I see no need to make a list of any of these players. The Leafs' top players through history don't compare to the other two clubs.

Mike8

Jun 24, 2002
Visit site
It seems you still are.

Your request is tantamount to me asking you to list Montreal's four centres. There's no point. My disinterest in engaging you in any substantial discussion is compounded by your being a general nuisance.

PricePkPatch*

Can we stop the silly argument?

People who dislike the ceremony: get real. We get it, you dislike it. You only have to suffer through it once a year, this isnt the 100ed year celebration anymore.

Can't you just take it and shut up? It ain't going away anytime soon, and you just make it tiresome on you for bringing it up, and disrupting the fun for those who enjoy it.

Karl Pilkington

Feb 25, 2004
Ottawa
www.canadiens.com
Can we stop the silly argument?

People who dislike the ceremony: get real. We get it, you dislike it. You only have to suffer through it once a year, this isnt the 100ed year celebration anymore.

Can't you just take it and shut up? It ain't going away anytime soon, and you just make it tiresome on you for bringing it up, and disrupting the fun for those who enjoy it.

I thought the ceremony was great.

PGT thread = :cry::cry::cry: thread

PricePkPatch*

I thought the ceremony was great.

PGT thread = :cry::cry::cry: thread

Agreed.

My ultimate point is: if you disliked it, there is no reason arguing about it. It's a matter of taste, and there are little we can do to try and reason about such things.

PunkinDrublic*

Okay I sort of see the significance. But I don't interpret the poem as "have an olympic torch ceremony". They could of done something with the torch premise with a lot less cheese. Maybe have an old great throw a torch to the captain and that's it. No need to pass it around for 30 mins like it's a Stanley cup.

I don't know how you snuck in here and get away with trolling us, but good job son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad