The Star: Leafs’ Kessel not hot on Spott’s breakout strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLeafsBro

Mar 14, 2014
London, ON
Lol I can't believe people are actually bothered that Phil Kessel chooses to not talk hockey on HIS vacation time. He gets paid to score 30-35+ goals a season and delivers year-in year-out with no injury problems.

Seriously, get mad some more. He doesn't owe it to anyone to talk about his job during the off-season. You know he's going to show up to training camp refreshed and answer all the media questions in a professional manor as he always does.

If you really care so much about what Phil Kessel is doing in the off-season you probably need to get a life. Sorry.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Lol I can't believe people are actually bothered that Phil Kessel chooses to not talk hockey on HIS vacation time. He gets paid to score 30-35+ goals a season and delivers year-in year-out with no injury problems.

Seriously, get mad some more. He doesn't owe it to anyone to talk about his job during the off-season. You know he's going to show up to training camp refreshed and answer all the media questions in a professional manor as he always does.

If you really care so much about what Phil Kessel is doing in the off-season you probably need to get a life. Sorry.

What he does with his off time can impact the season. Like OFFSEASON TRAINING PROGRAMS. It would be stupid to want your best player to partake in something like that.

He's working with Roberts, right? Those fifteen pounds make kessel look so cute and chubby, I bet it's great for his athleticism.

Stop defending this lazy yet talented player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad