OT: Leaf Lounge v.CXXXVI - Bringing Sexy Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
For you people who are going to go and haven't yet..good luck :laugh: prob none left. I went at 10AM and it was like a 3+ hour wait.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
We have an EB games across the street from our futureshop and apparently EB games was pissed Cuz people would buy a $1 game to trade in at futureshop and come back later and get like $30-40 of credit lol. Now they have too many cods and battlefields and can't sell em all.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Didn't end up getting any. Lines were to long, didn't wanna wait.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
We can trade in ANY Games ? Like NHL 09 and NHL 10 ? LOOL

Yes. My friend bought 3 $1 games at a local EB games and traded it in for cod, bf4, and AC lol. I have a feeling this is going to affect the gaming market for those games soon. Lots of ppl are trading those games in to EB games and such for store credit and they won't be able to sell all these games they are getting lol.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
Ughhh this is frustrating, i just saw the 97.5 virgin mobile radio station commercial and there was this one song i like but dont know the title. If anyone knows what song it is its the 2nd song played i believe. I doubt anyone knows it, but i figure i ask.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Yes. My friend bought 3 $1 games at a local EB games and traded it in for cod, bf4, and AC lol. I have a feeling this is going to affect the gaming market for those games soon. Lots of ppl are trading those games in to EB games and such for store credit and they won't be able to sell all these games they are getting lol.

wtf kind of games can you get for $1 at EB lol

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Ughhh this is frustrating, i just saw the 97.5 virgin mobile radio station commercial and there was this one song i like but dont know the title. If anyone knows what song it is its the 2nd song played i believe. I doubt anyone knows it, but i figure i ask.

:laugh: Try to be a little more specific. Girl or guy singing? Band or more electronic? Remember any lyrics? Anything at all?

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
:laugh: Try to be a little more specific. Girl or guy singing? Band or more electronic? Remember any lyrics? Anything at all?

Well i was hoping the next time someone watch the commercial they would know it.

But i think it was a girl singing it, was like pop music and the only lyrics were "i need you"

And it was very upbeat

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
There is an app called Shazam which is to help in these exact situations.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Well i was hoping the next time someone watch the commercial they would know it.

But i think it was a girl singing it, was like pop music and the only lyrics were "i need you"

And it was very upbeat

A couple guesses:

Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love ft. Ellie Goulding
Vita Chambers - Fix You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad