OT: Leaf Lounge v.CXXXVI - Bringing Sexy Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Ughhh this is frustrating, i just saw the 97.5 virgin mobile radio station commercial and there was this one song i like but dont know the title. If anyone knows what song it is its the 2nd song played i believe. I doubt anyone knows it, but i figure i ask.

I think it is: Chief Keef - Macaroni Time.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
WOW

Grant you were correct it was the calvin harris one, the reason i didnt think it was that one was because i mixed it up with his other popular song

Thanks!

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
Can't wait for Tuesday. Duke vs. Kansas in the first match-up between Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins...Gonna be a good one.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
what a nightmare it was to be at work today lol...the line for the games wer ridiculous people were in line at 5:30...we were sold out by 2 of every single game lol.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Got the Note 3.

How is it? Specs look pretty good. I could never get the idea of using a phablet. Too big for my pocket (or wallet for that matter).

Got myself a Nexus 5. Fastest phone I have used in years. But then, my last phone was a Bold 9780. :laugh: :(

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
How is it? Specs look pretty good. I could never get the idea of using a phablet. Too big for my pocket (or wallet for that matter).

Got myself a Nexus 5. Fastest phone I have used in years. But then, my last phone was a Bold 9780. :laugh: :(

I love it so far. Still getting used to it but had a good idea about it in general due to having an Android tablet for a while before. I'm enjoying it :).

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I'm just waiting for iphone 6....big screen is coming i know for sure...i have the iphone 4 still and have to wait for it....it's crapping on me already just a year man just year lol

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
what a nightmare it was to be at work today lol...the line for the games wer ridiculous people were in line at 5:30...we were sold out by 2 of every single game lol.

Mine was insane and sold out around noon. :laugh: the workers there said they had no clue what was going on today no one told them. They showed up for work and saw a huge line and were like "wtf nothing is released today" :laugh: because of that it was just a huge mess. Yay for free stuff! :yo:

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Mine was insane and sold out around noon. :laugh: the workers there said they had no clue what was going on today no one told them. They showed up for work and saw a huge line and were like "wtf nothing is released today" :laugh: because of that it was just a huge mess. Yay for free stuff! :yo:
I know which Future Shop to go to now if I ever want to buy something before its official releease :naughty:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WalkingDeadAvatar_zpscbb36134.jpg

feel like this needs to be re-posted

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
^ What happened to the Walking Dead? First season was a masterpiece and now they give us the garbage that is out today.

I think the 4th season so far has been pretty great. The first was awesome, the second half of season 2 was good and season 3 had too much focus on the antagonist and not enough on the walkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad