Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
tumblr_lzphxnqa721qck2r0o1_500.gif

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Bring it on all or nothing is better simply for the fact it has Hayden Panettiere.

Ace88*

Rick annoys the **** out of me. I really don't like that character and is a big reason why im not a huge fan of TWD. Still watch it, but more for the weekly beer drinking and jah with the boys than the show itself. lol im usually doin homework while we watch it anyways

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
you guys know Ylvis? the brothers who made the What does the fox say video, have you seen their other videos? :laugh:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I'm so jealous. That's the phone I wanted, but couldn't wait so I ended up getting the HTC one in June. You get the new watch?

Not yet. Probably buy it closer to vacation time in December. Pretty pumped about the next year!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Dibs on next LL unless Baarle's dibs carry over.

I have a pretty sweet theme

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Some of you may remember I got a job a few months ago. Anyways, my old boss who is a great guy put in a really good word for me to help me get the job. But I really don't like my job. I'm super bored everyday, I ask for more work and all they give me is basic stocking shelves that anybody could do. I can be much more effective in other positions but for whatever reason won't put me in them. Plus I have to take a bus 40-45 mins each way. I'm scheduled till the end of the month and then I have most of December off for exams and going home. Would it be bad if I quit right before I go home. I mean I'd feel bad that my old boss really helped me out, but I hate going into work every time.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Some of you may remember I got a job a few months ago. Anyways, my old boss who is a great guy put in a really good word for me to help me get the job. But I really don't like my job. I'm super bored everyday, I ask for more work and all they give me is basic stocking shelves that anybody could do. I can be much more effective in other positions but for whatever reason won't put me in them. Plus I have to take a bus 40-45 mins each way. I'm scheduled till the end of the month and then I have most of December off for exams and going home. Would it be bad if I quit right before I go home. I mean I'd feel bad that my old boss really helped me out, but I hate going into work every time.

Where do you work?

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I wouldn't feel bad. If you don't like it, you don't like it (and that sucks with that long of a bus ride to get to work). If your old boss really liked you, he would put in another word for you no problem since it is still only the 2nd time. You plan on working for this old boss again during the summer months? If you tell him that he would easily put in another word for you :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Home Hardware. I used to do a bunch of different sales stuff, now it's all super basic **** with no variety.

Oh I see. I have friends who have worked at the HH's near me and they usually get pretty free range of what they do in a day with stuff like working on the bikes, cutting keys, checking people out, etc. I'd say stick it out until you're done school. Aren't you planning on transferring to BC next year anyways? You'll only be working there until what? End of April?

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Oh I see. I have friends who have worked at the HH's near me and they usually get pretty free range of what they do in a day with stuff like working on the bikes, cutting keys, checking people out, etc. I'd say stick it out until you're done school. Aren't you planning on transferring to BC next year anyways? You'll only be working there until what? End of April?

That's what it was like where I used to work, except here every dept. has it's own person, so there's no variety. And I'm in BC, and I might transfer to Vancouver next year although I change my mind about that seemingly everyday :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad