OT: Leaf Lounge #153: Because Bert Said So

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Man I fell asleep for like an hour and a half, woke up and thought it was morning and that I was late for work lol...

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Man I fell asleep for like an hour and a half, woke up and thought it was morning and that I was late for work lol...

:laugh:

I woke up this morning thinking my alarm was about to go off, but then I looked and it was 4:11. Greatest feeling in the world. :laugh:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Why do I venture outside of this thread... This guy is trying to tell me that Nick Ritchie=Ekblad/Reinhart/Bennett/Draisaitl.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
This board is cancer...It makes my head hurt and so angry, I need to stop lol. Now the same guy is trying to tell me theres not even a consensus top 3/4 in the draft, and the some other guy said he wouldn't trade Gardiner straight up for the first overall... No wonder everyone hates Leaf fans...

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
This board is cancer...It makes my head hurt and so angry, I need to stop lol. Now the same guy is trying to tell me theres not even a consensus top 3/4 in the draft, and the some other guy said he wouldn't trade Gardiner straight up for the first overall... No wonder everyone hates Leaf fans...

It was like when the start of last season when i called drouin being one of the most skilled guy in the draft and people were like meh...and then as soon as WJC came up OH YEA I BACKED HIM UP FOR SURE>

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Catching up on season 6 of parks and recreation. Andy dwire may be one of my favorite TV characters on television.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
5_4.jpg

Ace88*

Oh man work was brutal tonight. A party of 40 preordered over $700 worth of food to be ready for 615 and these ****ing idiots dont show up until 730. So we had to remake ALL OF IT because obviously it got cold. Dumb ****ing idiots. Then they try and tell us theyll be in tomorrow with a cheque for all of it, which we dont even take. Meanwhile the dinner rush is happening and doesnt stop til like 1030. Im still here lmao. Fml

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Oh man work was brutal tonight. A party of 40 preordered over $700 worth of food to be ready for 615 and these ****ing idiots dont show up until 730. So we had to remake ALL OF IT because obviously it got cold. Dumb ****ing idiots. Then they try and tell us theyll be in tomorrow with a cheque for all of it, which we dont even take. Meanwhile the dinner rush is happening and doesnt stop til like 1030. Im still here lmao. Fml

Wtf? How can you come back tomorrow with the money to pay for it? What?

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem

Stayed up all night Tuesday and went to sleep after lunch on Wednesday.

When I woke up I thought I slept an entire day but had only slept for like 5 hours lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad