OT: Leaf Lounge #153: Because Bert Said So

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
That sounds delicious. My morning smoothies are so much less awesome lol

Normal milk, spinach, banana, vanilla protein powder and some avacoado

lol it was. i am now sad because it's all gone. i'm wondering if one can live on smoothies alone. (or at least do 2 smoothies + 1 meal). I swear - losing weight after being injured for so long sucks.

I have a book (it's called 365 Vegan Smoothies - but i mean, very easily omni for anyone). that's where most of my yummy ideas come from. (and then i mix and match some). it also introduced me to the amazing wonder of Coconut Water.

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
Morning lounge

haha welcome back. I haven't played any gigs in a while myself (other than that bridal shower a couple weeks ago), i've been thinking about finding a band again. Dont be nervous, just gotta remember these people came to see you and want to see you so you just gotta go out there and kill it. The lead up is way worse than actually being up there after a few minutes of playing.

Yeah exactly, thanks for reassurance. I just joined a band that just put their first album out last year. New single is being released, time to promote it. On a Leafs note, these guys (before my time with them) got their first single played at the Leafs-oilers game at the ACC on hnic this past season.

Ace88*

Yeah exactly, thanks for reassurance. I just joined a band that just put their first album out last year. New single is being released, time to promote it. On a Leafs note, these guys (before my time with them) got their first single played at the Leafs-oilers game at the ACC on hnic this past season.

Liquid confidence never hurt either lol. That's awesome though, but i dont know if i could just join a band already kinda there. I'd want to be a founding member and help shape the band sound.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I look at what Masai is doing with the Raptors, then I look over at Nonis and the Leafs it's just ughhhh Fire Nonis and bring in another Masai pls Leiweke

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I look at what Masai is doing with the Raptors, then I look over at Nonis and the Leafs it's just ughhhh Fire Nonis and bring in another Masai pls Leiweke

does Masai know hockey?

Im wondering if the plan is - let Shanahan get all comfy and learned next year - and then he'll be all see ya Nonis - I'm GM now?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
My last day of work until my work shuts down for a week. So I have 9 days off (This weekend, next week, next weekend)

Also the draft. WOOOO!

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
That's what I did haha. We got a bonus today so I used a lot of it and just bought a **** load of food at the grocery store.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Has anyone seen Impractical Jokers?

Re-Watching it, man, so ****ing funny :laugh:

Ace88*

Funniest one is in the dental office. I die laughing every time they shout LARRY! LAAAAARRYYYYY! :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I just drove through Angus. Got out of there quickly though because the thought of being so close to Cor gave me the heebie jeebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad