OT: Leaf Lounge #153: Because Bert Said So

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
indeed. and i am wondering if HF summers were always this bad - or if it's just... worse because we were super special sucky this season.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
indeed. and i am wondering if HF summers were always this bad - or if it's just... worse because we were super special sucky this season.

The longer the Leafs lose and show no signs of contending the worse it will get round here

Just hide in the lounge it's where the best people are :)

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
The longer the Leafs lose and show no signs of contending the worse it will get round here

Just hide in the lounge it's where the best people are :)

well, I shall do that then :)

i don't know what the computer guy did with my computer - but i have to say it's not as hot as it was before either. sooo thank you computer guy. 2 days turn around. had to use my passport money but oh well, not like i'm leaving the country anytime soon.

and see staples. nothing had to be wiped off.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
well, I shall do that then :)

i don't know what the computer guy did with my computer - but i have to say it's not as hot as it was before either. sooo thank you computer guy. 2 days turn around. had to use my passport money but oh well, not like i'm leaving the country anytime soon.

and see staples. nothing had to be wiped off.

Glad it's fixed!

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
I was going to post the image but I don't know how to re-size it. Pretty funny imo. Found on ******

http://i.imgur.com/bnVIoLP.png

That site is banned on here?

:laugh: what site?

bnVIoLP.png

thanks Bert!

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Says the guy who's always all sauced up. :laugh:
:laugh:

It's been a long while since I was sleep drunk posting here.

But in all seriousness...Ill prolly settle with a keg of freaking pepsi or cola...that's my vice.

However if worse comes....coke and rum probably.
im gonna get LR and kamo so wasted

I'm down..just get me a cola bar. That's what I plan for my wedding.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
it is humid.
how do i know this?

i am sitting here in amazement seeing welts grow. this is amazing. i'm a walking humidex factor here.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
This board man... People wouldn't trade Gardiner and the 8th overall for the 1st overall... Like what...

Why does everyone think Gardiner is the next Karlsson or some ****? One dude in that thread said Gardiner might end up better than Ekblad (I highly doubt this). Some people.

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
After 12 years of not playing an instrument I'm right back into it and am in Toronto playing a few gigs. Holy god I haven't been this nervous since my first day of high school.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
After 12 years of not playing an instrument I'm right back into it and am in Toronto playing a few gigs. Holy god I haven't been this nervous since my first day of high school.

congrats!! :) you'll do fine. :) just take a deep breath and focus, and everything will be as right. as. rain :)

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
This board man... People wouldn't trade Gardiner and the 8th overall for the 1st overall... Like what...

Why does everyone think Gardiner is the next Karlsson or some ****? One dude in that thread said Gardiner might end up better than Ekblad (I highly doubt this). Some people.

:facepalm:

:shakehead

:help:

Ace88*

Morning lounge

haha welcome back. I haven't played any gigs in a while myself (other than that bridal shower a couple weeks ago), i've been thinking about finding a band again. Dont be nervous, just gotta remember these people came to see you and want to see you so you just gotta go out there and kill it. The lead up is way worse than actually being up there after a few minutes of playing.

theIceWookie

#LeafHysteriaAlert
Dec 19, 2010
Canada

It's a special summer because we were especially sucky this year. The whole being in the playoffs post Olympics and still falling to a top ten pick might have something to do with it...

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Good luck! Just make sure you don't pull a Nickelback on stage (being so bad you get (and deserve) **** thrown at you) :laugh:

theIceWookie

#LeafHysteriaAlert
Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Agreed.

They're changing it too much trying to make it exciting but now all we get to do is listen to them talk about, OMG WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN?!?! Ugh.

It's like they add stuff just for the sake of being able to say "we changed things guyzzz! Expect the unexpected!!!"

Well now the only unexpected thing I wouldn't expect would be a good season of smart strategic people without stupid twists.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Anyone here watch Rick and Morty?

Recently started watching it, it’s pretty funny, but in an episode I watched last night there was like a near-**** scene. It was really, really dark. Felt totally out of place from the rest of the show.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Hiiii bert :)

hmmm. smoothies. you are awesome and amazing and i lurve you so much.
(this one is kale - vanilla almond milk - almond butter - chia seeds - maple syrup - cinnamon & nutmeg - oatmeal - bananas). belly is happy :)

theIceWookie

#LeafHysteriaAlert
Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Hiiii bert :)

hmmm. smoothies. you are awesome and amazing and i lurve you so much.
(this one is kale - vanilla almond milk - almond butter - chia seeds - maple syrup - cinnamon & nutmeg - oatmeal - bananas). belly is happy :)

That sounds delicious. My morning smoothies are so much less awesome lol

Normal milk, spinach, banana, vanilla protein powder and some avacoado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad