OT: Leaf Lounge #153: Because Bert Said So

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Sorry about the last page lounge. I will watch what I say :laugh:

...........again.

Jacob8hockey*

Got overnight shifts this weekend at my job at Mcdonalds. One of our crew that was suppose to work with me quit. FML now we have no kitchen so I'm probably going to have to do double the work.

Plus its one of the ******** managers too.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WHERE THE HELL IS DD03??? Going around saying Nonis doesn't have the balls, and now he is gonna trade JVR + for the 1st overall :rant:

Nonis... if you do this... I swear to god

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
WHERE THE HELL IS DD03??? Going around saying Nonis doesn't have the balls, and now he is gonna trade JVR + for the 1st overall :rant:

where did u hear that

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Geez what did you guys do when I was gone. :shakehead

Also why are all the trades happening before the draft starts :(

Edit: Lol if Nonis trades JVR for the first I may quit being a leafs fan, unless he takes a centre with it.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Geez what did you guys do when I was gone. :shakehead

Also why are all the trades happening before the draft starts :(

Edit: Lol if Nonis trades JVR for the first I may quit being a leafs fan, unless he takes a centre with it.

you can't quit. Its like a disease :(

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'm out now lol so I can't see the madness. Let me i guess know if anything crazy actually happens.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

Lebrun says its false.

He doesn't have balls. :laugh:

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Jim Benning have been a GM for what, a week? And he is already decided what moves he needs to make. Nonis is still wondering if the team who keeps collapsing can still become a good team.

Watch him trade for the Sedins and send Gardiner and our 8th with some other stuff to Vancouver.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Jim Benning have been a GM for what, a week? And he is already decided what moves he needs to make. Nonis is still wondering if the team who keeps collapsing can still become a good team.

Watch him trade for the Sedins and send Gardiner and our 8th with some other stuff to Vancouver.

giphy.gif

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

Well this all started when Burke took over and decided we didn't really need to rebuild.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Watching transformers then I'll catch the draft when I get home. Guess I'll find out who we draft after the movie.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

You were saying?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Can't describe how happy I am with William Nylander. Had him ranked 4th overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad