OT: Leaf Lounge #146. Kiss My Blarney Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Hey guys, I've been trying to plan a trip to Toronto and was hoping to get some recommendations. I have heard tickets are very hard to come by, but I see there a lot available on some ticket sites (stubhub, cheaptickets etc). Some of which are Standing room seats. I've used standing room seats in Pittsburgh at Mellon before, and it wasn't bad. How are the SRO spots there? Also any good recommendations for hotels, or areas to stay?

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Hey guys, I've been trying to plan a trip to Toronto and was hoping to get some recommendations. I have heard tickets are very hard to come by, but I see there a lot available on some ticket sites (stubhub, cheaptickets etc). Some of which are Standing room seats. I've used standing room seats in Pittsburgh at Mellon before, and it wasn't bad. How are the SRO spots there? Also any good recommendations for hotels, or areas to stay?

Standing rooms are fine. You can see all of the ice, view is still good. Just a little bit of the jumbotron will be cut off. Youre not suppose to have alcohol up there but people always take some up there anyways.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Well I have to do a report for Environmental Science on a product and follow its life cycle from when the materials it was extracted from the earth from, too its disposal. Problem is I can't think of anything to do it on. Anyone have any decent ideas that wouldn't be to hard to research and stuff?
Oh and it has to be 5-6 single spaced pages... due tomorrow... :help::laugh: I procrastinated to much.

I just finished a presentation on aluminum. The extraction of alumina, and disposal, you can talk a lot about it. Mine was more focused specifically on the Hungary toxic sludge spill. Maybe something like that?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
First LL appearance is on page 5 :O

Going to be a fun next 2 weeks in Leafs Nation

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
So I just figured out that the report I have been stressing about and going hard at since 6 or 7 isn't actually due for a couple days. :laugh: Oh well I'm almost done.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
So my one beer league team was eliminated from the playoffs Monday due to the fact that our goalie wasn't technically on our playoff roster .. We played the first and were tied 1-1 but the refs found out at the intermission and called the game .. Such ******** considering our initial tender got injured this season

My other team is 1 point back of a playoff spot with 3 games left heading into tonight.. We lost 4-3, though I played my heart out ... Disappointing night all around .. On a terrible losing skid for everything sports related this week

Beer helps

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
My friend is going to perform at the Juno's with Tegan and Sara and I'm just chillin here. It's time to start knitting Kams that sweater :3.

Congrats to her though

Edit:

kamosko
btz's best friend

LOL THAT LOCATION

Last edited:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'm a ****ing Pejorative Slur :laugh: I posted a song of theirs a couple days ago :laugh:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
AMe1RFT.gif

:laugh:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Morning lounge .. First day of spring! ... Annnnnd there's a snowstorm outside with the temperature dropping to -7 today

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Whats with all these girls on facebook posting pictures of themselves with no make up, and then "nominating" others to do the same. One of the dumbest things ever, its just some huge ego stroke feast where a bunch of people comment "Omg youre so beautiful without makeup!"

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Whats with all these girls on facebook posting pictures of themselves with no make up, and then "nominating" others to do the same. One of the dumbest things ever, its just some huge ego stroke feast where a bunch of people comment "Omg youre so beautiful without makeup!"

It's neknominations for chicks.

Ace88*

Save me from this class. Fact checking articles written by students at 8am is a whole different level of torture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad